Follow Gaga Daily on Telegram
celeb

Lil Debbie gets DRAGGED on live radio

SissyFromSpace

Featured Posts

SissyFromSpace

:rip:

Barbie elitist - Weaboo - Sissy

This is where the misleading "Iggy gets called out on the radio" video audio came from right?

Poor ha, it must feel so hurt to hear someone calling you trash on live air. But she was able to keep it cool so I respect her for that. :yes: 

SissyFromSpace

This is where the misleading "Iggy gets called out on the radio" video audio came from right?

Poor ha, it must feel so hurt to hear someone calling you trash on live air. 

​she deserves it for all the mean **** shes been saying to Iggy smh

​she deserves it for all the mean **** shes been saying to Iggy smh

Is that true? What did she said to the classy Iggy Iggz? :udidnt: Never heard of that. Not that I care for her though. :fan: 

SissyFromSpace

Is that true? What did she said to the classy Iggy Iggz? :udidnt: Never heard of that. Not that I care for her though. :fan: 

​She's been bullying Iggy for years. Saying Iggy is ugly, trash, etc. Shes just envious.

artpopmess

​She's been bullying Iggy for years. Saying Iggy is ugly, trash, etc. Shes just envious.

​She may be envious but she ain't lying

don't follow my instagram (trying out reverse psychology)

Haroon

I was like " :noparty: " at the beginning when people were being mean, but I can't deny that I cracked up laughing at this bit:

THANK YOU! There's the love, everybody likes love! ...No that's not me, no that's not me baby, no that's not me baby, that's Kreayshawn

:lmao: :lmao::lmao: 

They laid down a rug and then swiped it right from under her feet, I felt bad at that bit too :sharon: 

SissyFromSpace

​She may be envious but she ain't lying

​Subjective. But the majority agrees that Iggy>Debbie (only famous b/c of Kreay)

Gaga Monster

A little off topic but Kreayshawn is one of my faves! Somethin Bout Kreayshawn slayed! 

GGD Presidential Elections

Archived