Follow Gaga Daily on Telegram
throwback

Was anyone around back in 2010 when Gaga cancelled those MB 1.0 shows?

Katie14

Featured Posts

Katie14

Where there meltdowns? Did fans think she was on d--gs? Was it as dramatic and shocking as when the BTWB was cancelled?

I wasn't a fan yet so i'm just curious what went down.

Pure Adrenaline

nobody cared because she was still everwhere else and she continued touring

It's much more fun to have hizophrenia... u never get lonely

Frankenztein

People around that time were more concerned about her health than anything else. From what I remember she'd been passing out, suffering from dehydration, and going to the hospital a lot back then. I can't recall if fans were having meltdowns. Fans did debate her d--g use from time to time though. 

I honestly don't know about it and genuinely don't care. She was all over the place. A little difference didn't hurt. :shrug: 

Didymus

People around that time were more concerned about her health than anything else. From what I remember she'd been passing out, suffering from dehydration, and going to the hospital a lot back then. I can't recall if fans were having meltdowns. Fans did debate her d--g use from time to time though. 

​This.

Blake

Gaga announced the Australian dates first for The Monster Ball so I was just focused on my show. :flop: 

Slayer

Did she not go to all the remaining locations with the Monster Ball 2.0?

I love judas SO MUCH but I canʹt look like a copycat of JLO!!!!

gagzus

No but I remember when she got diagnosed with borderline lupus after barely being able to perform Bad Romance during TMB 2.0 and when she laid down mid performance onstage 

Slayer

No but I remember when she got diagnosed with borderline lupus after barely being able to perform Bad Romance during TMB 2.0

​Oh yeah, what happened to that lupus? Didn't "borderline" basically mean that she had it?

I love judas SO MUCH but I canʹt look like a copycat of JLO!!!!

gagzus

​Oh yeah, what happened to that lupus? Didn't "borderline" basically mean that she had it?

It basically meant she would get it eventually & her bones and muscles would be much more at risk after that point and she'd have to try and lead a healthy lifestyle. Hence why all the choreography & high heels broke her hip during the BTWB and now she can't dance the same nor can she lose weight much BC her condition doesn allow it

No Angel

​It's so sad cause this is the truth. lol

Katie14

It basically meant she would get it eventually & her bones and muscles would be much more at risk after that point and she'd have to try and lead a healthy lifestyle. Hence why all the choreography & high heels broke her hip during the BTWB and now she can't dance the same nor can she lose weight much BC her condition doesn allow it

​That is not true at all. Being tested borderline positive for lupus doesn't mean she will eventually get the disease nor does it mean her body is more at risk, causing her hip injury and preventing her from losing weight. Gaga was tested as a precaution since lupus runs in her family and the disease is genetic. One of the components of the diagnosis is an ANA count (from a blood test) within a certain range. There is a normal range, a borderline range, and a range meaning you may have the disease. You can have a borderline ANA or be within the abnormal range and not have lupus. The high number may be from something else. But in order to have lupus you need an abnormal ANA count and have a certain amount of physical symptoms. So, Gaga may have had a borderline ANA count and no symptoms or maybe some vague symptoms like fatigue and joint point which could be attributed to a million other things.

CatelynnMarie

One of the few shows I was attending was during that cancellation period, and I was more concerned about her health more than anything really. 

Archived