Follow Gaga Daily on Telegram
question

should gaga do more soundpuzzles?

gagzus

Featured Posts

gagzus

to quench our thirst in the wait for new bops, should she do what she did with stache again during her down time? she could use some beats that either have a similar sound to what she wants or she could post up a demo of a song that won't be on the record.

MrFameKills

Yeees! I wish she'd do that, it makes everything much more fun 

wish ya good fortune in tha wars 2 come

Jester

Yes, definitely tbh

Stache ended up being better than some songs on the album :giveup:(note: I love ARTPOP)

Dorothy Gale

Yeah, I'm sure there are plenty of songs she could do it with. And Stache was amazing. 

Music

just release TIHTY and hopefully some collaborations with producers (RedOne) and my thirst shall be quenched :)

Paper Gangsta

She should release  Act 2 instrumentals and acapellas without titles so we have to solve which one belongs to which. All instrumentals would bee extednded to 5 minutes so we can't guess it by duration

Tove Lo

I think she would want to and many other big artists but I don't think they legally can. The record company wants to make money and they wanna make sure they make money from everything a big artist puts out.

hop on that **** like a maniac

Bloody

She should do had she did with heavy metal lover instrumental, when it was played on gagavision. :flutter: 

gagzus

She should release  Act 2 instrumentals and acapellas without titles so we have to solve which one belongs to which. All instrumentals would bee extednded to 5 minutes so we can't guess it by duration

​that'd be cool but we know that won't happen haha it'd be fun & then we can do mashups and remixes

gagzus

I think she would want to and many other big artists but I don't think they legally can. The record company wants to make money and they wanna make sure they make money from everything a big artist puts out.

​well technically she could if it were an original song that isn't gonna make the record, as long as whoever is the producer consents anyway

Andreyw

​I guess something like this was the idea for the ARTPOP app

gagzus

​I guess something like this was the idea for the ARTPOP app

​yes except it was to be like garage band with stems rather than just acapellas & instrumentals

stache/high princess/cake is the best hype she's pulled off.

not much content, not groundbreaking or anything. simply lets your imagination make the best of what's to come. and hopefully the obsession's not awkward.

Archived