💓 DAWN OF CHROMATICA 💓

Follow Gaga Daily on Telegram

Lucasfilm Responds to 7-Year-Old’s Request to Let Jedi Marry

Luiz

Featured Posts

Star Wars fan and aspiring Jedi Knight Colin really wants to get married and have little Padawans of his own one day, so he was greatly troubled at the Jedi notion that personal attachments can lead to the dark side. What is a young Jedi to do when two of his greatest desires conflict? Simple: ask the man in charge to change the rules.

And how do you respond when the antiquated rules of an ancient order in your fictional universe threaten the hopes and dreams of a young child?

Well done, Lucasfilm.

http://geekdad.com/2015/04/jedi-marry/

I disapprove of what you say, but will defend to the death your right to say it.

Zsolti

:sweat:

Please correct me if I make any grammar mistakes, I want to master English as much as possible.

Didymus

Sooo sweet!

And the message in that letter is actually beautiful and helpful. Perfectly handled.

Diamond Heart

Adorable :) i like when companies do this sorta thing when children write to them

"GGD IS NOT FOR YOU" - Admin

Creyk

The fact that some people still care about Star Wars. 

​this

like what even :huh:

Spock

​Yeah, it's just one of the highest grossing, most famous and beloved franchises ever with enormous intergenerational appeal. People are so stupid.

who will love me when the night is over

gagzus

well some of us do, it's still a cult saga & it gets new fans every decade

OT: this is such a cute thing to do lemme email and ask for a character to have gay s-x in episode 8 :gaycat: 

Harry

This is so sweet! 

:huh: An awful lot of people still care about Star Wars... It's one of those rare franchises that keeps its older loyal fans but continues to rake in newer younger ones thanks to the video games/animated series etc. And with the hype growing for the new movie it's not going to stop anytime soon lol. I don't see the appeal myself but it's obviously there and it always has been.

​Yeah, it's just one of the highest grossing, most famous and beloved franchises ever with enormous intergenerational appeal. People are so stupid.

I didn't say they were stupid. You did. 

This is so sweet! 

:huh: An awful lot of people still care about Star Wars... It's one of those rare franchises that keeps its older loyal fans but continues to rake in newer younger ones thanks to the video games/animated series etc. And with the hype growing for the new movie it's not going to stop anytime soon lol. I don't see the appeal myself but it's obviously there and it always has been.

I've enjoyed watching the movies. I just think it has gone for far too long. 

• 2 weeks later...
Betty Who

This is so sweet! The message in their response is so thoughtful too :sara:

Archived