Follow Gaga Daily on Telegram
rumor

Gaga and Adele collab?!?!

JustMeJordanT

Featured Posts

JustMeJordanT

Do you G.U.Y.s think that Mother Monster is working with Adele for a new song? If you don't know, Gaga posted a selfie with the beautiful Adele on instagram a couple months back, which hinted at a possible collab between the two in the future. Right now it looks as if it could be on either artist's album. I just wanted to know your opinions on the subject! Also, do you think that both voices would mesh well? What style of song do you think it should be? 

P.S. I know it's a little late for this question, but the rumor mill has kind of died down on this particular subject... 

Do I think they're working (or have already worked) for a new song based on an Instagram post? Not really.

Would I love for them to collaborate for a song? Hell yeah. A power ballad with the most emotionally engaging lyrics from these two is definitely among the top of my wish list.

Sister

I do hope so, I think that they would sound awesome together.

The future's uncertain and the end is always near.

artpopmess

Only here for this if it's for the bond movie and bc the chart run will be interesting to follow

don't follow my instagram (trying out reverse psychology)

I like Adele, but sometimes it feels like monsters want her to collaborate with Gaga only because of how successful she is :koons:

月にかわって、おしおきよ!🌙

monketsharona

Basing on an article (written on October or November) saying Gaga and Adele were going to meet in LA and work together on a song in January. I'd say they did.

The article seem to be right because Adele landed early in January in LA and 1 or 2 week later Gaga posted that photo. I don't want to hype too much but they seem to be friend so I think they did a song together (probably for Adele album).

Do I want it to happen. Yes, it would be a great way for Gaga to be present on a very successful artist record while she has no album out. Actually it could bring the GP's interest back for next era ! And I love Adele !

yASSsss

does anyone remember that Adele was holding a MacBook in that photo ..they're definitely working on something :fat: 

Call me by your name and I'll call you by mine

Tropico

I like Adele, but sometimes it feels like monsters want her to collaborate with Gaga only because of how successful she is :koons:

You're not wrong tho. I could think if a few members who just want Gaga to smash regardless of quality. 

♢ Social Justice Enthusiast ♢

You're not wrong tho. I could think if a few members who just want Gaga to smash regardless of quality. 

​from the other side, I'm not saying that Gaga and Adele can't come up with a great song

it's just that Gaga fans seem desperate these days :toofunny: 

月にかわって、おしおきよ!🌙

Archived