💙 HEAVY METAL LOVER T-SHIRT 💚

Follow Gaga Daily on Telegram
other

You guys LOVED ARTPOP before it "flopped" [Receipts]

Blue Jeans

Featured Posts

Blue Jeans

So i was reading some old threads on ATRL all ARTPOP related, just to see what were the first reactions before the album officially dropped

I just picked a few comments, but here we go

Thread about iTunes festival:

"OMG SHE SLAYED AURA"

"Holy fudgggggeee MANiCURE is lifeee"

"I'm liking MANiCURE so much more than I thought I would :applause: "

"ARTPOP is NOT what I expected but it's sooooo good. Give me those Dev Hynes electronica vibes Gaga!"

"Im actually going cray " (a Rihanna stan about J&D)

"GSrdhfijerhierjfuiesjfiaewj fYESSSS URBAN GAGA! SLAY ME" (a Beyoncé stan abou J&D)

"*preorders ARTPOP*
I'm convinced." (about Sexxx Dreams)

"SWINE SLAYS
OMG IT SLAYS SO HARD"

http://atrl.net/forums/showthread.php?t=417652&page=123

Thread About Venus:

"Just came to say that Gaga slayed my soul with Venus.... ARTPOP is shaping up to be her best body of work yet... well done Gags!!!"

"Honestly, how could you NOT stan for this era. The songs, the quality, the evolution - she's on her way to AOTY."

http://atrl.net/forums/showthread.php?t=450123&page=197

Thread about G.U.Y. snippet:

"damn, its gonna be really good" (AB stan)

"wow i am going to love this song im so excited for this album ahhh" (Brit stan)

And there's more and more threads that i won't post

But its just to prove how you're all little Hypocrites.... Music not the bling my ass :Chica:

Destiny is for losers. It’s just a stupid excuse to wait for things to happen instead of making them happen

• Replies 144
  • Created
  • Last Reply

i always loved ARTPOP sweetie :madge:

but you're right, most people hate on ARTPOP just because it 'flopped' when it actually didnt 

the more money an album makes, the more my ears like it

:green: 

I disapprove of what you say, but will defend to the death your right to say it.

I mean I don't think these posts speak for all of us but... 

most people hate on ARTPOP just because it 'flopped'

​this

Haroon

I don't think it's fair to judge everyone based on a few ATRL threads :sweat: Plus the rest of the songs on the album or the changes made to the album versions could've sparked dislike for some people :shrug: There will always still be the minority who began to dislike it after it didn't smash like they were expecting though, which is unfortunate but thankfully it's just a minority in my opinion :laughga: 

xoxo cupcakke

I was never too thrilled about ARTPOP until I had an epiphone but :lmao: at this exposé

:lmao: I don't know why, but I'm laughing so hard at these comments. It's tragic to see how many monsters changed their mind just because the media called the album a flop. 

I always loved it. :proud: 

If I had to describe ARTPOP's production, crusty & unfinished. It was good at first but now it just sounds like nails on a chalkboard for me. 

Lady Palutena

I'm pretty much the only user who defends the album art so I'll use that as my receipt, also I liked the cover when it was revealed and I have the mp3s from the iTunes festival as proof.

BrChFaH.jpg

Adoremus in caelum, Palutena. Dea luminis.

Henry

Yea I read some of those threads when i'm bored :emma:  and people were so excited for ARTPOP

Sigh....if only people could see how good of an album it really is

VelmaDinkley

Its really sad that you had to dig up old threads on atrl just to prove a point from 2 years ago. We're in 2015 and you're still complaining about fans opinions changing about ARTPOP? Get over it and move on. We're in the cheek to cheek era. No need to dig up old drama from 2013. Who cares anyway? As long as you love ARTPOP thats all that matters. Stop worrying about what other people think about the album because it doesnt matter. 

Bloody

I never hated ARTPOP for a moment.It's her best work in my opinion. :legend: 

Music not the bling my a*s, when it comes to these fans.

Archived