💓 DAWN OF CHROMATICA 💓

Follow Gaga Daily on Telegram
question

Where do you think you would be if Gaga never became famous/never existed

Jed

Featured Posts

Today is going really rough for me so far (and I've been up for like 3 hours :rip:) and the only thing that's helping me right now is GGD and watching videos of Gaga at her best. When I think back to all the times I hated myself for being gay and for being called a fa**ot at my old school, I remember how listening to Born This Way would lift me up even when I didn't think it could. I would resist listening to it but then when I would start playing it I really felt better.. I didn't feel alone. People can say whatever they want about Gaga but they can never strip away how much she has helped some many of us over the years.

Without Gaga my internalized homohpobia would probably be very bad. I'd probably still hate other gay people and still hate myself. I'd probably not be doing as well in school and I wouldn't participate as much in class. I really don't see there being a ton of other artists around today who could have such a hold on me, so I'm really glad I don't have to live without Gaga.

What about you guys? Where would you be? My hope is that we are all a little more grateful for her presence than we were when we started this hypothetical situation. I love her to death and I am so glad she is here to stay.

• Replies 54
  • Created
  • Last Reply
SissyFromSpace

This is so complicated for me to think about tbh. Gaga has such a huge impact on my life...i just cant picture where id be without her or the amazing fans i've met online. Scary to think about.

Barbie elitist - Weaboo - Sissy

Phoenix

Dead probably, late 2010 and whole 2011 was such a struggle and she helped me, BornThisWay as an album and a project esspecially helped me.

💎

This is so complicated for me to think about tbh. Gaga has such a huge impact on my life...i just cant picture where id be without her or the amazing fans i've met online. Scary to think about.

​Exactly.. I mean literally a big part of my life revolves around her and I don't think I stop to think about how grateful I am for that often enough.

dead tbh 

Dead probably, late 2010 and whole 2011 was such a struggle and she helped me, BornThisWay as an album and a project esspecially helped me.

I would have died.. :toofunga:

​I probably would be as well I think..

The fact that people don't give her enough credit for that drives me ****ing crazy. She is critically acclaimed (or has been at different points in her career) but she still isn't acknowledged for the impact she has made on her fans' lives. Whenever people write about Little Monsters it's always about how crappy we are on the internet and stuff..

SEVDALIZA

In the closet, hating myself and with a very tiny music taste. She opened many doors for me and through her and some fans I discovered so much music that I love

operating from another world

In the closet, hating myself and with a very tiny music taste. She opened many doors for me and through her and some fans I discovered so much music that I love

​I came out a year before I heard her so Idk how I would've coped with being openly gay and 13 alone in school without Gaga

SEVDALIZA

​I came out a year before I heard her so Idk how I would've coped with being openly gay and 13 alone in school without Gaga

​It's actually amazing how much she helps people that are struggling without directly and/or physically being there. It's great how she has such a positive influence :nick:

Also, being out at 13, so young! That's so brave

operating from another world

Archived