MarryTheSequins

Featured Posts

gagzus

i've been looking for a site to do all-over prints for forever :giveup: 

thanks boo! & great designs!

venusian

THOSEFROOT PLATFORMS but why are they so expensive damn I'm broke

WELCOME TO THE TRAGIC KINGDOM

the prices for sublimated shirts on there are actually very reasonable given the process for making them

Probglum

WAAAAAIIIIIITTTTTTTTTT, are those REAL Buffalo platforms?!

WTF THEY ARE!!! Wow, I would of NEVER thought they would put up their platforms for custom designs! Wow, That's SUPER cool! The price for them is the standard price for the platforms, for everyone asking why they're so expensive. I purchased a black pair of Buffalos two years ago and they're the same platform size as these. I wish that site had the bigger platform version, because these are kind of small for me honestly. 

My name is yours! What's Probglum?

MarryTheSequins

WAAAAAIIIIIITTTTTTTTTT, are those REAL Buffalo platforms?!

WTF THEY ARE!!! Wow, I would of NEVER thought they would put up their platforms for custom designs! Wow, That's SUPER cool! The price for them is the standard price for the platforms, for everyone asking why they're so expensive. I purchased a black pair of Buffalos two years ago and they're the same platform size as these. I wish that site had the bigger platform version, because these are kind of small for me honestly. 

The buffalo collaboration only lasts until 30th April, I wish they were permanent!

Probglum

The buffalo collaboration only lasts until 30th April, I wish they were permanent!

​Ah I see! It would be cool if it was permanent but it also makes it special to know that you were able to make/buy custom Buffalo platforms and know that your pair is unique/rare due to not being unable to make/buy custom ones anymore! 

My name is yours! What's Probglum?

MarryTheSequins

​Ah I see! It would be cool if it was permanent but it also makes it special to know that you were able to make/buy custom Buffalo platforms and know that your pair is unique/rare due to not being unable to make/buy custom ones anymore! 

Haha, yeah I guess so! Who knows, maybe if the company sells a lot of pairs they'll bring back the shoes again.

uploading more things today guys! Watch this space xx

Archived