💓 DAWN OF CHROMATICA 💓

Follow Gaga Daily on Telegram
new video

Rihanna - "American Oxygen" (official 3rd single off R8)

Dolev

Featured Posts

PartySick

Tidal killed the song's momentum, but her era was ruined the moment she stepped on that booth to record BBHMM imo

​This :creepflop: BBHMM has to be the dumbest song I've ever heard :toofunny:

🖤

• Replies 175
  • Created
  • Last Reply

I remember ya'll coming for me when I told you this era was going to flop. :whitney:  isn't it ironic.mp3?

The Taylor Brigade: KNOCKOUT

Creyk

I remember ya'll coming for me when I told you this era was going to flop. :whitney:  isn't it ironic.mp3?

​so, tell us....how will LG5 do? :cryga:

Only thing I will say is that this song had the Tidal exclusive for two weeks which is slowing down it's sales and VEVO views. It doesn't have any hype or promotion or radio deal. 

Not making any excuses up though, this song is flopping badly and I hate to say it :(

Can she stop going to festivals and partying and hanging out with friends and promote her **** damn it?! There is no reason she can't be going on TV shows performing such as Voice or American Idol. Late night and daytime shows. If she doesn't perform at BBMA's in May I'll be highly disappointed. 

Only thing I will say is that this song had the Tidal exclusive for two weeks which is slowing down it's sales and VEVO views. It doesn't have any hype or promotion or radio deal. 

Not making any excuses up though, this song is flopping badly and I hate to say it :(

Can she stop going to festivals and partying and hanging out with friends and promote her **** damn it?! There is no reason she can't be going on TV shows performing such as Voice or American Idol. Late night and daytime shows. If she doesn't perform at BBMA's in May I'll be highly disappointed. 

​There are tons of songs that leaked weeks ahead of their release dates and slayed. I think it has more to do with the song then the circumstances

​At this point I'm even doubting she'll tour the new album. If that new album will even be released. This is all very unpredictable. I think rumors back in December/January of a world tour starting this summer were true, but her label is wondering if she can handle it or is willing to do so, so they waiting to announce that.

There isn't even a official name or release date of the album which is all very odd.

Judas Oyster

​At this point I'm even doubting she'll tour the new album. If that new album will even be released. This is all very unpredictable. I think rumors back in December/January of a world tour starting this summer were true, but her label is wondering if she can handle it or is willing to do so, so they waiting to announce that.

There isn't even a official name or release date of the album which is all very odd.

​agreed

Slayer

I can't think which the stupider move was: releasing AO so soon after BBHMM, or releasing BBHMM in the first place...

Not keen on Rihanna trying to get deep. It's not cute. She should stick to singing about s-x and partying.

I love judas SO MUCH but I canʹt look like a copycat of JLO!!!!

Hecturr

I can't think which the stupider move was: releasing AO so soon after BBHMM, or releasing BBHMM in the first place...

Not keen on Rihanna trying to get deep. It's not cute. She should stick to singing about s-x and partying.

​wow, I don't really like rih, but to try to limit an artist is not ok. How do you think gaga feels when people tell her to stick to electro dance pop? 

Slayer

​wow, I don't really like rih, but to try to limit an artist is not ok. How do you think gaga feels when people tell her to stick to electro dance pop? 

​The difference is Gaga is an artist. Rihanna sings whatever people tell her to sing. :laughga:

I love judas SO MUCH but I canʹt look like a copycat of JLO!!!!

Harry

​The difference is Gaga is an artist. Rihanna sings whatever people tell her to sing. :laughga:

​Well, clearly she doesn't, otherwise she would've released singles about s-x and partying... Wasn't that your point in the first place?

Hecturr

​I agree, but still. You never know if she might get tired of being the exotic katy perry

Archived