Follow Gaga Daily on Telegram
musician

Carly Rae Jepsen

Rebelde

Featured Posts

ThisGuyTony

I love Kiss!

"All That" has grown on me a lot and I can't wait to see how 80's inspired her new music is! :flirt:

• Replies 36
  • Created
  • Last Reply

I really really really really really really like the love she's getting here rn!

​we need unreleased music by her, I swear she doesn't have any that's find-able 

• 1 month later...
  • 2 weeks later...
darkchylde

I'm really into Carly Rae Jepsen this era and I couldn't stand how much the cover was not up to the songs' quality, so I tried making an album cover for the album that I'd like. Sadly, finding -decent- pictures from this year was really hard.

tumblr_nq07ck9r2P1u1kgj9o1_540.jpg

Here it is, I hope you like it. If you want to support my tweet/tumblr post with it, the links are down below:

http://icanseeitwithmythirdeye.tumblr.com/post/121615963883/my-cover-edit-for-carlyraejepsens-new-album

HausOfNena

Thanks a lot! :hug:

​I want to like your post but I'm out of likes for today. :giveup: 

You're welcome! :hug: :kissga: 

hookerfreak

I haven't listened to the album so I can't say if it suits the album, but as a stand-alone cover i love it

darkchylde

I haven't listened to the album so I can't say if it suits the album, but as a stand-alone cover i love it

​Oh, the album isn't out now, which is kind of why I made it inspired on All That.

zexion_armando

Listened to the Japanese release of E-Mo-Tion.

Some songs are real good, but most of the album is really boring and forgettable. 

Archived