💓 DAWN OF CHROMATICA 💓

Follow Gaga Daily on Telegram
musician

Carly Rae Jepsen

Rebelde

Featured Posts

Rebelde

Carly-Rae-Jepsen-E%C2%B7MO%C2%B7TION-201 

I couldn't find any topic about her so here goes. Her new album "E.MO.TION" comes out this summer (June 24th in Japan), and if it's as good as "KISS" (2012) and delivers more pop gems like "I Really Like You", then we'll have a severe case of slaughter in isle queen! :legend:

http://www.josepvinaixa.com/blog/carly-rae-jepsen-emotion/ - All we know so far.

Are y'all excited? :excited2:

• Replies 36
  • Created
  • Last Reply
ItsTommyBitch

Yasss, KISS is one of the best consistent bubblegum pop albums in a long time tbh :legend:

私自身もこの世の中も誰もかれもが, どんなに華やかな人生でも, どんなに悲惨な人生でも, いつかは変貌し, 破壊され、消滅してしまう. すべてがもともとこの世に存在しない一瞬の幻想なのだから

Rebelde

Yasss, KISS is one of the best consistent bubblegum pop albums in a long time tbh :legend:

​I completely agree! It has everything a bubblegum pop album needs! She's insanely underrated tbh!

Cody Draco

Can't wait to hear her new album. She really is a hidden pop gem.

Obviously nothing artsy, just straight family friendly pop. :fat:

ew

​ewgnored.

OT: readt for you to slay with the "cant get it out my head" hit songs carly. :party: 

BUY BEAUTY BEHIND THE MADNESS ON ITUNES.

Rebelde

So happy to finally see some love for her! As you said Teenage Cream; nothing artsy or anything. Just catchy, easy-to-listen-to, bubblegum pop. I'm all here for it! Ready for this slayage

Rebelde

I really really really really really really like the love she's getting here rn!

Archived