💙 HEAVY METAL LOVER T-SHIRT 💚

Follow Gaga Daily on Telegram
musician

Carly Rae Jepsen

Rebelde

Featured Posts

AmenTheNight

I listened to Kiss and only liked half of it. I listened quickly to E*MO*TION yesterday, and there are some true gems here and there, a huge improvement from Kiss. Run Away With Me, I Really Like You, Emotion, LA Hallucinations, MtMotN and Love Again are reaaaally good.

Run Away With Me is a good choice of 2nd single, it's clearly the most obvious earworm with IRLY.

• Replies 36
  • Created
  • Last Reply
MonsterOfSpain

The album is amazing :giveup: It's basically all I've been hearing for a few days. 

I really hope Run Away with Me smashes, it's definitely one of the best singles released this year.

zexion_armando

Its really grown on me. There are some real good ear worms and her mix of styles fits her really well.

xxJohnWayne

I really, really, really, really, really, really like this Thread...sorry I had to do that lol! No, but seriously I am either stanning for Gaga or stanning for Carly Rae Jepsen! I can't wait for 'E*MO*TION' to be released. I loved the bubble gum pop of 'KISS' but am loving the step up & the 80's vibe of 'E*MO*TION'. I just hope that she tours as last time she toured she never toured near me & now that I have moved the Venue at the city closest to me was cancelled due to flooding! :-\ So hopefully she will either tour & visit a city even closer or make it up to the city that was cancelled last time & do two Dates there to make up for it lol! We shall just have to wait & see... :)

• 3 weeks later...

boy problems is growing on me

checkout my channel: https://www.youtube.com/channel/UC5iGoXYpXnIfLHH1o7H9lxA

Archived