Follow Gaga Daily on Telegram
question

Your opinions on Taylor Kinney?

Bradley

Featured Posts

Bradley

Feel free to talk about anything related to daddy monster. We don't talk about him much and I think we should, he's practically one of the biggest people in the Lady Gaga community. I just wanna talk about him right now.

My opinions on him: Well apparently he's hawt. I never thought Gaga would like such a hunk tbh, Luc Carl was so far from Taylor. I'm very grateful that they are together and am very excited to see what they can produce...:pole: Gaga said "He came to me like a lesbian." and I still don't know in what way he approached Gaga.

I honestly think they should do more interviews together, wait there have never been one, can you believe that? I can't even remember Taylor Kinney's voice clearly, I think he sounds more like a boy than a man. I mean we have seen pictures of Lady Gaga and him together, we have seen them tweet to each other, 

but can you imagine how cute it will be if they do interviews together or show us how their chemistry actually looks like? Basically none of us know! Now don't tell me something like "oh she has the right to keep her private life private" as if little monsters are invading their private life like Perez Swineton.

Have you ever seen the way Gaga looks at Taylor? or the other way round, the way Taylor looks at Gaga? They seem like the happiest couple in the whole world but god damn it I need a video right now.

I also think Taylor should make more music videos with Gaga, that would be really cool. And I'm really looking forward to his movies but he doesn't seem to be working very hard... :awkney: or maybe it's just because I don't watch Chicago Fire series.

Also I think he would look hotter if he fixes his hair.

• Replies 114
  • Created
  • Last Reply
Lady Palutena

He seems like a nice guy and Gaga's very happy with him so I like him.

5Gevz7k.png

Watch this thread turn into a mess

:meltdown:

Adoremus in caelum, Palutena. Dea luminis.

Giorno Giovanna

he is perfect and amazing

and i would swallow his load:flirt:

このジョルノジョヴァンナ夢がある

SissyFromSpace

He seems like a good guy with a big disco stick

Barbie elitist - Weaboo - Sissy

Bradley

He seems like a nice guy and Gaga's very happy with him so I like him.

5Gevz7k.png

Watch this thread turn into a mess

:meltdown:

​Why you wanna curse my thread? I don't really mind though just a little bored now

ViviLittleM

When I saw 'Daddy Monster" I stopped to read.

I mean oh my god, Gaga isn't my mother, she's just my idol.

Bradley

He seems like a good guy with a big disco stick

he is perfect and amazing

and i would swallow his load:flirt:

​I understand that he's hawt but I didn't mean to let you guys to only talk about his manhood.

Didymus

Yes, omg I would love a video interview with the two of them.

On the other hand, I like how their relationship is very private. But I'm sure he's great, he looks like a really nice, fun-loving guy who can really take care of someone he loves :flutter:

Lady Palutena

​Why you wanna curse my thread? I don't really mind though just a little bored now

I'm the Goddess of Light, I only wish to bring goodwill 

zyqPrKI.png

I don't know anything about him and his personality other than he's hot 

If you see me posting like crazy, I'm either bored or procrastinating.

Highway10

Gaga is one lucky woman :hunty:

on a side note he is a good influence on her I mean those curves :legend:

Bradley

When I saw 'Daddy Monster" I stopped to read.

I mean oh my god, Gaga isn't my mother, she's just my idol.

​I thought the idea of "monster monster" was stupid until the last show of artRAVE. I literally see her as family now. I know I sound ridiculous to you but that's what I truly think.

EDIT: I mean I viewed "mother monster" as a term of an idol previously but artRAVE changed my perspective of this to 'family' and trust me, GAGA THINKS THE SAME.

Lady Palutena

​I understand that he's hawt but I didn't mean to let you guys to only talk about his manhood.

That is what I was predicting

xqgysEn.png

HausOfNena

He's a nice person.

But I don't think he's hot at all tbh.

Gaga is hotter than Taylor and that's coming from a straight girl. :lolly: 

Archived