💙 HEAVY METAL LOVER T-SHIRT 💚

Follow Gaga Daily on Telegram
musician

Kesha

Hoey

Featured Posts

Tropico

Blocking Gaga from that #1 spot is coming back to bite her in the ass. Gaga's curse is real. :pray: 

♢ Social Justice Enthusiast ♢

• Replies 7.7k
  • Created
  • Last Reply
Cody Draco

I think Kesha's issue is the lack of diversity in her singles.

She will never be as big/relevant as she was with Animal/Cannibal.

Hopefully she will leave EDM/Pop and do some punk-rock or something.

I definitely want more Dirty Love from her. :pole:

DrewStevens

She kind of had a worse era than Gaga with Warrior. But I think Blow was a big hit and some people still remember that song. Also Die Young was a big hit but got backlash because of the shooting in Connecticut. Timber was big too but it wasn't her song.

As long as she doesn't block our queen from that #1 spot again i'm good. :sis:

​I corrected that for you.

And no, I don't think she's forgotten just yet. I still listen to Timber occasionally as well as Animal, Your love is my d--g, Take it off.

I think Supernatural could have been a great lead single and it sounded ah-mazing. At least the demo did. The studio version was quite underwhelming but still enjoyable. 

Dorothy Gale

She just needs to release some new music, really.

She does, if she doesn't she'll fade fast. She doesn't seem to have much of a fan following anymore. 

Dorothy Gale

​I corrected that for you.

And no, I don't think she's forgotten just yet. I still listen to Timber occasionally as well as Animal, Your love is my d--g, Take it off.

I think Supernatural could have been a great lead single and it sounded ah-mazing. At least the demo did. The studio version was quite underwhelming but still enjoyable. 

Take It Off has been completely wiped from the GPs mind. 

Take It Off has been completely wiped from the GPs mind. 

​Well, if we are talking about the GP, I am sure most of the GP doesn't even know her song Animal exists :lolly: They're good songs nevertheless. :kisses:

blacklistedd

She does, if she doesn't she'll fade fast. She doesn't seem to have much of a fan following anymore. 

​Kesha has never been among the top or even second tier in the scope of contemporary female pop icons. Shes always been sort of C list, even at her peak. So the thing is, even though she hasn't released music, even though shes C list, shes one of those pop artists that people just know. And whose popular music is still used out there in the real world in the background playing at the gym or while you're out getting yogurt or whatever the **** you do. Its like, no one ever really cared about Kesha the person, maybe briefly upon her debut, and the majority of people don't actively seek out her or her music, but when its there they consume it and shes familiar. And I believe if shes to release new music in the future, itll remain that way.

And the only reason it seems like she doesn't have a following is because currently theres nothing to follow. How many people decide to bring their attention back her way depends entirely on what she releases. And I have no gauge as to what would work because people, even fans, acted like Timber was some sort of quality comeback for her even if it was just a feature and I thought it was complete crap but it ended up going #1 and being played ad-nauseum largely because of her. So idk.

Dangerous Man

I really miss her, please serve us again another bop Queen of bops. We need songs like Blow, Die Young, YLIMD in this season full of mid-tempo/ slow songs.

"A little less conversation and a little more touch my body."

blacklistedd

Im most likely seeing her at LA pride, I wasnt gonna go but to see her for only 20 bucks im like **** it alright.

This mini tour shes doing would be far more interesting to me, and im sure many other fans, if she played at least one new song or two though. I find it really odd that she hasn't honestly. im sure someone will say its because shes tied down by contracts still? dont really buy that. I mean clearly shes working on new music, im sure not all of its done yet but she could still give a taste of something. i dont really buy that its a legal issue because shes posted those little snippets on instagram. its like come on dude, be interesting.

• 1 month later...
Riot Poof

I feel bad for all the sh¡t Kesha's been put through.

I'm not a woman. I'm not a man. I am something that you'll never understand.

Archived