Follow Gaga Daily on Telegram
musician

Miley Cyrus

PaperIz

Featured Posts

treehouseonfire
2 hours ago, PaperIz said:

I try not to let her weirdness affect my love for her now :laughga: if liam and charity and stuff makes her happy, I'm happy lol

I love her but I unstanned her. I no longer consider myself a smiler.

• Replies 113
  • Created
  • Last Reply
PaperIz
1 hour ago, treehouseonfire said:

I love her but I unstanned her. I no longer consider myself a smiler.

I always hated that fan name anyways :laughga: but I could never unstan her. She's one of my faves and sort of defined my musical tastes time after time 

• 2 months later...

I can't wait for this new album. Hopefully it's Miley and not another dead petz (didn't even bother listening to that, wtf Queen?).

Listenin to Can't Be Tamed (the album) at the moment and I'm in tears. So many memories, it's medicine to my broken heart. :diane:

PaperIz
On Monday, January 02, 2017 at 8:41 AM, AURA said:

I can't wait for this new album. Hopefully it's Miley and not another dead petz (didn't even bother listening to that, wtf Queen?).

Listenin to Can't Be Tamed (the album) at the moment and I'm in tears. So many memories, it's medicine to my broken heart. :diane:

RUDE! Dead Petz is a masterpiece, how dare you? :diane: 

---

Apparently Miley visits hospitals dressed as Hannah Montana to visit sick kids. Queen of charity 

PaperIz
On Sunday, October 16, 2016 at 9:29 PM, Chiunzhan said:

Any update on the New álbum??

I'm way late on replying to you I'm sorry:lolly: but unfortunately not much is known. I assume she's working with Mike Will again and we know she's working with Stepfather a very unknown indie rock band. Other than that it's been a pretty dry spell for rumors. She's featured on the new Flaming Lips album so she probably worked with them again. And since she's not gonna be a coach on the spring season of the voice, I assume she's readying a new album. 

5 hours ago, PaperIz said:

RUDE! Dead Petz is a masterpiece, how dare you? :diane: 

---

Apparently Miley visits hospitals dressed as Hannah Montana to visit sick kids. Queen of charity 

I listened to the album in the meantime and omg it's a huge MASTERPIECE. I wish that her looks wouldn't have been so off putting though. It should get a better metacritic score tbh, it's much better than ARTPOP :rip:

PaperIz
4 hours ago, AURA said:

I listened to the album in the meantime and omg it's a huge MASTERPIECE. I wish that her looks wouldn't have been so off putting though. It should get a better metacritic score tbh, it's much better than ARTPOP :rip:

LOL! I told you it was good! Probably my favorite from her. The looks were a mess but I enjoyed them anyways. Lol this is so funny :whitney:

• 2 months later...

Archived