šŸ’“ DAWN OF CHROMATICA šŸ’“

Follow Gaga Daily on Telegram
digital art

Decay

Microscope

Featured Posts

Microscope

Hey guys. Here is my 3 months' work finally finished :party: It's an original digital artwork I'm titling 'Decay'. I used Gaga as a model.

I would love to hear some interpretations of it. :) Constructive criticism is always welcome. Thanks :hug:

EDIT: Image removed

Take my hand. Stay, Joanne.

that nose..........she does look like gaga:gaycat:

My Favs = Lady Gaga, Janet Jackson, Ricky Martin, AKB48

Oscar

What if instead of going away from her, the bugs went towards her to consume and decay her.Ā 

Bloody

The eyes, lips, teeth, face structure are all on point. :yes:Ā 

You could just make the nose slimmer cause her eyes look to far from each other.Ā :sweat:

Nonetheless, you did a good job.Ā :legend:

xoxo cupcakke

It looks awesome. All I would say is to slim down the nose bridge but other than that :gaga:

damn looks so good, love the bugs, specially the moth on top, her face is on point :legend: specially the :green: big nose :green: :Dergpa: true gags style

jk Mark, it looks pretty amazing :yes: :applause:

(Pretend the emoticons are not gon thx)

Joumana

"Decay" I love that you keep referencing me in your work <3 looks great tho :cry:

guess whos up in this bitch

KyliesChild

Beautiful.Ā 

How about this:Ā 

Although she is slowly sinking towards a nebula of disgust, as she decays she finds her inner beauty and as she falls, she sees the beauty within and finds her inner self. Bugs eat her and it is on her hair because they represent her wires and her stress of becoming superior to one another. It eats her scalp but although she has fallen and dirty, she's never felt so pure.

Microscope

I don't like the concept, but the artwork is flawlessĀ :yes:

ā€‹may i ask you to elaborate? im not angry or anything i'm just interested in your thoughts. :yes: it would be interesting to know what you see in the painting.

Microscope

And thank you all so much for your thoughts :hug: i'll take those into consideration next time.

Mister Gaga

ā€‹may i ask you to elaborate? im not angry or anything i'm just interested in your thoughts. :yes: it would be interesting to know what you see in the painting.

ā€‹Of course!Ā I believe that the picture shows the concept of Gaga's death. I imagine that she's inside a tomb :sweat:Ā (was the first thing that i thought when i saw the insects)

But i also sawĀ the butterfly. That could represent a Tiara. And by extension, (well, that's my interpretation) a resurrecction.Ā 

Perhaps i misspoke. It's not that i donĀ“t like the concept. It's that i have different thoughts about it, and iĀ“m confused cause i donĀ“t know what it means.

Sorry for bad english

Microscope

ā€‹Of course!Ā I believe that the picture shows the concept of Gaga's death. I imagine that she's inside a tomb :sweat:Ā (was the first thing that i thought when i saw the insects)

But i also sawĀ the butterfly. That could represent a Tiara. And by extension, (well, that's my interpretation) a resurrecction.Ā 

Perhaps i misspoke. It's not that i donĀ“t like the concept. It's that i have different thoughts about it, and iĀ“m confused cause i donĀ“t know what it means.

Sorry for bad english

ā€‹that was interesting. thank you :hug: i've never thought about it like that. i was only using gaga as a model. it felt better personally for me using someone i love to express my art than a random figure.

Mister Gaga

ā€‹that was interesting. thank you :hug: i've never thought about it like that. i was only using gaga as a model. it felt better personally for me using someone i love to express my art than a random figure.

For nothingĀ :hi5:

Keep doing your art. It's very mysterious.Ā 

Archived