💓 DAWN OF CHROMATICA 💓

Follow Gaga Daily on Telegram

Creepy childrens cartoon

JgHaus78

Featured Posts

HausOfNena

​he's a crossdersser right? love that cartoon

According to Wikipedia, he's genderqueer. One of my all-time fav cartoons. :legend: 

Ophelia

​he's a crossdersser right? love that cartoon

​There's a theory that PPG was based on a real family and "'HIM', was their homos-xual uncle. Their father convinced the girls that he was evil, for being homos-xual, though he didn't do any harm. Their father told them stories and lies, to make them believe he was bad." :air:

more of this bad trip after acid: http://creepypasta-land.wikia.com/wiki/Powerpuff_Girls_Origin

...has anybody seen my disco stick?

gagzus

​There's a theory that PPG was based on a real family and "'HIM', was their homos-xual uncle. Their father convinced the girls that he was evil, for being homos-xual, though he didn't do any harm. Their father told them stories and lies, to make them believe he was bad." :air:

more of this bad trip after acid: http://creepypasta-land.wikia.com/wiki/Powerpuff_Girls_Origin

​mess at them basically insinuating Mojojojo was their older brother who wanted to molest them :air: 

also check out The Animals of Farthing Wood

http://i.crackedcdn.com/phpimages/article/7/1/5/124715_v1.jpg

HausOfNena

No way. Mess. :awkney: 

Weasel

I was also going to refer to Courage the cowardly dog. 

It still freaks me out tbh

:rip: 

KyliesChild

That show is genius. It is supposed to be in the eyes of the dog and the monsters are normal people. They don't actually live in a desert, it's just that their owners are too old to walk them so their house is the only thing he's explored. That theory has been going around the Internet :) 

HausOfNena

That show is genius. It is supposed to be in the eyes of the dog and the monsters are normal people. They don't actually live in a desert, it's just that their owners are too old to walk them so their house is the only thing he's explored. That theory has been going around the Internet :) 

Wow GENIUS :giveup: They don't make 'em like that anymore...

bionic

I was also going to refer to Courage the cowardly dog. 

Hidden Content

​This is the REAL HORRORPOP

buy bionic

Robotboy

ya first thing come to mind was courage

come to think of it most things i remember would be really creepy now.

Remember that you are unique. Like everyone else.

JgHaus78

​i hate you for this

this is amazing

​

this is amazing

​

this is amazing

​

this is amazing

​

iamsean

I had the video of Mark Twain's adventures, I love anything stopmotion/claymation/slaymation 

Zsolti

​

​

​

​

​ummm...? :duck:

Please correct me if I make any grammar mistakes, I want to master English as much as possible.

Some episodes of Hey Arnold scared me so much when i was little. The episodes with the haunted train, ghost in the boarding house, and the headless cabbie come to mind. There was an episode of The Wild Thornberry's that really creeped me out with a guy who thought he was a vampire.

The Earth remembers, the stones remember. If you know how to listen, they will tell you many things.

Archived