Follow Gaga Daily on Telegram

why fashion! and cake like lady gaga removed?

mister max

Featured Posts

gagzus

CLLG is a fun song when ur feeling sassy & wasted but people would probably have thought she was being serious with it especially since she can't rap for sh*t lol.

Fashion! maybe because she noticed fans didn't love it & they wanted Judas & TEOG (even though those performances were boring & random, she could've added a full decent song). And the fact she couldn't actually sing that 20 second note.

the whole MJH theory supports this since she re-added it bc fans wanted it (even though I think she ruined it & Partynauseous too)

I saw the original artRAVE in its full glory:queenga: (show #2 in Atlanta) 

You also got to see the disgusting Aura outfit/green wig, somebody please make me the designer, I had some great designs that are good for all body types!

CLLG is a fun song when ur feeling sassy & wasted but people would probably have thought she was being serious with it especially since she can't rap for sh*t lol.

Fashion! maybe because she noticed fans didn't love it & they wanted Judas & TEOG (even though those performances were boring & random, she could've added a full decent song). And the fact she couldn't actually sing that 20 second note.

the whole MJH theory supports this since she re-added it bc fans wanted it (even though I think she ruined it & Partynauseous too)

I was very upset she didn't at least perform Fashion! especially cus she said she would single the whole album top to bottom

VOLANTIS

She rendered Fashion! and that exit was Godly. CLLG has a nice Remix too. The costumes needed so much work but the two songs in Question were dope! 

I'll lift you 3 inches off the ground and drag you to a meter and a half

soundwave

I remember thinking just how weird the setlist was when it had those songs. When the first show happened, it seemed to me that it was just random songs thrown in a random order. However, when I went to the show halfway through the tour, after those songs you mentioned were removed, the setlist seemed absolutely perfect.

Spock

I don't know but I was pissed. Especially for Fashion :madge: 

And also the fact that the totality of TEOG, Judas and Aura lasted 2:30min :madge: 

As dis MJH, DWUW and Swine. noT here for shortened songs :madge: 

Hope she gets her **** together next tour

who will love me when the night is over

ViviLittleM

I saw the original artRAVE in its full glory:queenga: (show #2 in Atlanta) 

​The firsts shows were like 1hour30 long mine 2h10 :heart:

JgHaus78

You also got to see the disgusting Aura outfit/green wig, somebody please make me the designer, I had some great designs that are good for all body types!

​It wasn't that bad in person to be honest, it wasn't my favorite outfit but it fit the theme of that section of the show.

JgHaus78

​The firsts shows were like 1hour30 long mine 2h10 :heart:

​well yeah, above all it was a great show that i would love to experience again. Minus Lady Starlight:rip:

Archived