đź’™ HEAVY METAL LOVER T-SHIRT đź’š

Follow Gaga Daily on Telegram

Best-selling female album artists in Nielsen Music history - Gaga finally ties Rihanna

Mills

Featured Posts

LoveandMagic

Damn. Get them coins! Congrats Gaga (though everyone is a winner here)! :applause::applause:

Just repeat to yourself, "It's just a show. I should really just relax."

Rebel Heart

This list is a flop. I can't name a single Mariah Carey song let alone an album (except that chanteuse one because of all the memes). How is Madonna not number 1? And who the hell are Reba McEntire, Enya, LeAnn Rimes and Faith Hill? So surprised :air:

Regardless slay Gaga:applause:

Hey Girl is the best song of Gaga's career #Justice4HeyGirl

​True but considering that all her first week sales of all her albums are lower than ARTPOP's first week sales, it's surprising to me. Unless she has longevity and I didn't know :shrug:

Her records reach platinum (1m in sales) most of the time. So with 8 albums, including the ones that sold more than 2m, Rihanna does have strong album sales. Gaga's achievement is notable, though. She only had 5 major releases so far and is still that high. :legend: 

GagaMyBlood95

That amazing, Rihanna has been in the music industry longer than Gaga + she's released more AND we all know we can't compare their public images at all so this is a huge success for Gaga!

Paper Gangsta

Rihanna with 7 and Gaga with 4. :usrs: 

Amazing :legend: :applause: 

4?

AM98GJ

​4 relevent albums :guy:

Cheek to Cheek has a good chance of overtaking ARTPOP in sales so.... Retract your shade :sharon:

Paper Gangsta

TF + TFM ;)

Didn't you talk about how TFM is separate release in that LG4/5/6 thread :swanga:

Archived