💙 HEAVY METAL LOVER T-SHIRT 💚

Follow Gaga Daily on Telegram

Gamers confess the worst things they've done in The Sims

Computer

Featured Posts

YCHofficial

i cant stop laughing :air:

7. Disproportionate punishment

"My teenage son decide waking up to his alarm and getting on the school bus was unimportant, so I locked him in a 1x1 room until he peed himself and died in the puddle."

Haroon

I haven't played The Sims but I can relate to the swimming pool thing, I took a visitor in Zoo Tycoon and placed them into a huge area of water and they eventually drowned :emma: Oh and I put visitors into bear exhibits and dinosaur exhibits. Oh and once I deleted a part of the fence of the lion enclosure so they ran loose and all the visitors went running and screaming for their lives :spin: It was so much fun :giveup: 

• 2 weeks later...
LoveandMagic

I have The Sims 1- 3 and I think I have killed my Sims every way a person can, EXCEPT by meteorite! I've also resurrected them before, but zombies are annoying as heck in The Sims 3! In The Sims 1 when a Sim's needs dropped too low (the point where they literally wouldn't do anything but stand there crying and waving their hands) I would wall them off and set a rocket off. I also Black Widowed one female character and built a really cool cemetery. I love when The Grim Reaper appears in all three games. I was terribly disappointed that they removed the "death by fright" option in Sims 3, but you can drive your character "insane" in a couple of ways. Pretty cool.

But I'm a good person. Really. I like puppies. And kitties.

Just repeat to yourself, "It's just a show. I should really just relax."

Darcklighter22

am i the only one that locked my sims outside and made them starve to death? :rip:

​I've done that in the past recently since I got a girl to marry this guy but after seeing his personality and the type of person he was they really weren't a match so killed him off and afterwards became friends with death! :lolly:

Archived