💙 HEAVY METAL LOVER T-SHIRT 💚

Follow Gaga Daily on Telegram
musician

Ryn Weaver

Blue Jeans

Featured Posts

Blue Jeans

So i searched for an official thread for this up-coming artist, but there wasn't any.. so I decided to create one because i predict big things for this up-coming artist.

Ryn-Weaver-608x514.png

For those asking who ? Aryn Wüthrich (her real name) is a 21 year old who became an overnight sensation after posting her song "Octahate" on Soundcloud, the song produced by Passion Pit’s Michael Angelakos, Cashmere Cat, and Benny Blanco and co-written by Weaver and Charli XCX was praised but it also raised a lot of questions about her authenticity, but she affirms that the song was born out of a real friendship with the producers who wanted to help her make it big and not a "masterplan" from a label. She dropped out of NYU after 2 years because she wanted to make music, she's now signed to interscope, her debut album "The Fool" is expected on June 16th. You can find her EP "Promises" on itunes. She'll be featuring on a top secret project by Charli XCX.
Pre-order "The Fool" here: https://itunes.apple.com/us/album/the-fool/id974785939

Destiny is for losers. It’s just a stupid excuse to wait for things to happen instead of making them happen

ItsTommyBitch

Everyone seems to think she will be a big thing. Her eyelashes give me Electra Heart teas, and her music IS good, but I just dont see why people see her as having a chance of becoming huge specifically (I'm not saying I disagree, im just curious as to what about her screams star-potential).

Octahate :music: 

私自身もこの世の中も誰もかれもが, どんなに華やかな人生でも, どんなに悲惨な人生でも, いつかは変貌し, 破壊され、消滅してしまう. すべてがもともとこの世に存在しない一瞬の幻想なのだから

Everyone seems to think she will be a big thing. Her eyelashes give me Electra Heart teas, and her music IS good, but I just dont see why people see her as having a chance of becoming huge specifically (I'm not saying I disagree, im just curious as to what about her screams star-potential).

Octahate :music: 

​She's performed at all these events recently (she had like 9 shows at SXSW), her single moved up to the top 40 of pop radio, her album is out in June, she has festivals lined up

I'm annoyed someone removed her wiki page entirely bc they said it was a "vanity article"

She has a few unreleased songs.

Overall I'm looking forward to the record, Press copies have already been sent out

• 2 weeks later...

OctoHate is so damn good :giveup: Why am I just discovering her now? Is her other music good? She is touring this Summer, the closest show is 90 minutes from me.. I want to hear the full album before I get a ticket

Blue Jeans

Bumping this thread :lolly:

Destiny is for losers. It’s just a stupid excuse to wait for things to happen instead of making them happen

• 1 month later...
Blue Jeans

She premiered a new song

Blue Jeans

My press copy arrived last night

​Gurl burn it and Pm it to me :giveup:

I swear i won't share it or leak it :giveup:

and i promise to buy it when its out :giveup:

Petrichor

Please please please same I swear on my life I'll keep it to myself 

Petrichor

My press copy arrived last night

Please please same I swear on my life I'll keep it to myself 

​I had to sign a contract with Universal, so I can't