💙 HEAVY METAL LOVER T-SHIRT 💚

Follow Gaga Daily on Telegram
question

Would you take a bullet for Gaga?

Jed

Would you die so Gaga could continue to live?  

87 members have voted

1. 1. Would you die so Gaga could continue to live?

• Yes I would guard her with my life
    • I love her but I value my own life more

Featured Posts

I got the idea when i was watching the Katy Perry vs Superfan episode on Jimmy Kimmel. Jimmy asks the girl if she would take a bullet for Katy and the girl said yes. So I asked myself if I would do the same for Gaga.. and I definitely think I would. But I wanted to know if my fellow GGD members feel the same way I do.

Also please don't say things like "gaga wouldn't want us to do that." Of course she wouldn't. My best friend wouldn't want me dying for her either but that doesn't mean I wouldn't do it. So would you? Why or why not?

• Replies 74
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Sorry, Gaga...

​She definitely wouldn't hold it against you I don't think lol. Just a personal choice I would make.

Prismatic

Sorry, but no. Call me selfish, c*nt, whatever, you want, but there will always be great artist in the future. I won't risk my life for anyone other than my mom. Sorry no sorry. 

I Only Stan For Risk Takers

xoxo cupcakke

Yes, because I would be so happy I could die if I saved her life. I would do the same for anyone who has helped me through so much in my life including teachers, best friends, family, and Gaga

No Angel

​She definitely wouldn't hold it against you I don't think lol. Just a personal choice I would make.

​Honestly, my first instinct would be to run away as far as I could. I don't know how bodyguards do it. lol

....but if that guaranteed a spot in her Haus... no just kidding. :sharon:

JgHaus78

if the bullet was usb filled with Act II, Paradise, Demos, unreleased, Venus video, DWUW video and the betrayals then omg yasssssss

Sorry, but no. Call me selfish, c*nt, whatever, you want, but there will always be great artist in the future. I won't risk my life for anyone other than my mom. Sorry no sorry. 

​Sweetie if anyone calls you selfish for that they're deluded as f*ck :fail:

AquaFire Witch

I think my instinct would be to protect her even if I was wanting to save myself. I'd like to think I would take a bullet for any good person.... but Gaga definitely. I bet she would do the same!

Ray of Light

No. She's lived a happy life as an acclaimed millionaire, engaged, with amazing fans.

I still have more to offer and a life to live. Of course I would try my best to help her and save her life; but I just can't see myself putting someone else over my own life so rashly. 

c9d.gif

Yes, because I would be so happy I could die if I saved her life. I would do the same for anyone who has helped me through so much in my life including teachers, best friends, family, and Gaga

​MTE. She has done so much for me I would do whatever I could to allow give her more time to help people the way she helped me.

RebeldeFaith

I would take a bullet for someone of my family or my closest friend.

If she adopts me or becomes my closest friend the yes, otherwise... DIE BITCH, LIKE THE ARTPOP APP AND ACT 2!!!

Something something idk

I think my instinct would be to protect her even if I was wanting to save myself. I'd like to think I would take a bullet for any good person.... but Gaga definitely. I bet she would do the same!

​I feel like she would take a bullet for every single one of her fans... Or I've completely drank the kool-aid and Interscope successfully brainwashed me into worshiping one of their artists lol.

JgHaus78

Hell no, i would be taking a video to get that hit thread on GGD

​u r my spirit animal 

Archived