Follow Gaga Daily on Telegram
opinion

Why Gaga will never pull a "Beyonce"

LePetitGAGABLover

Featured Posts

LePetitGAGABLover

@13.12-15.09   She says that she likes to release it in "stages" and "snippets" because everything is released too fast. The language though:hug:

• Replies 42
  • Created
  • Last Reply
MonsterHelp

I think it would be too hard for her personally because she gets so exciting about being able to give the fans music that she loves to hype and tease 

also she said it seemed like beyonce and U2 were trying to "trick the world into focusing on the album for a brief moment"

xoxo cupcakke

I'm surprised the overnight album drop had not been done before BEYONCÉ. I remember thinking way back before BEYONCÉ what would happen if an artist released an album without notifying the public

Then BEYONCÉ happened :emma:

Neptune

She also said she would never date someone from Hollywood. Her whole career is infused and dripping with contradictions.

I'm surprised the overnight album drop had not been done before BEYONCÉ. I remember thinking way back before BEYONCÉ what would happen if an artist released an album without notifying the public

Then BEYONCÉ happened :emma:

​An overnight album has been done before her.

Goodtimes12128

She could risk the hype wearing down too quickly if everything comes at once. But I'd love it if we got the first single, video, and an album announcement all at once without prior knowledge!

She also said she would never date someone from Hollywood. Her whole career is infused and dripping with contradictions.

​She said that when she was like, in a 5 year relationship with Luc though? She also said she never wanted to talk about her personal life - she was in that abusive ass relationship when saying this numerous times as well. Times/things change and that = opinions changing as well.

Let the poor girl live.

xoxo cupcakke

​An overnight album has been done before her.

Could you tell me which one? I'm kind of curious because I always felt deep down that this has already been done before like a visual album aka iamamiwhoami's existence

Emvee

The surprise release was a PR stunt, tbh. And it worked.

Gaga may be borderline attention-seeking when it comes to her art, naturally, but she does NOT care about PR. 

Neptune

​She said that when she was like, in a 5 year relationship with Luc though? She also said she never wanted to talk about her personal life - she was in that abusive ass relationship when saying this numerous times as well. Times/things change and that = opinions changing as well.

Let the poor girl live.

​How on earth does 5 years of an abusive relationship with a nobody makes you reject every man from Hollywood? Just curious.

I'm not judging her at all. People change, it's only normal. What I'm saying is: we can't predict her future based on what she's saying today or said yesterday.

LePetitGAGABLover

She could risk the hype wearing down too quickly if everything comes at once. But I'd love it if we got the first single, video, and an album announcement all at once without prior knowledge!

​YASSSSS that's what I was thinking. Dropping a whole album is a huge risk and getting annoying, but dropping the first single unexpected is something that I can cope with:hi5:

she loves the hype, the tease, the build up, the anticipation 
she loves unvailing new music for the fans and I don't think she would be able to stay silent about a release 

wahkeenasitka

​yeah but Taylor is from Pennsylvania. 

:tea:

Archived