đź’“ DAWN OF CHROMATICA đź’“

Follow Gaga Daily on Telegram
opinion

How do you feel about the BTW Music Video ?

Blue Jeans

Featured Posts

Blue Jeans

I don't see a lot of love being thrown for this particular video, but upon reflecting about it i've come to the conclusion that its one of her best and it deserves a spot on the top 5, the imagery, the metaphores ,the message, everything just clicks, the song is not really my cup of tea, but the video deserves more recognition...

Destiny is for losers. It’s just a stupid excuse to wait for things to happen instead of making them happen

• Replies 60
  • Created
  • Last Reply
Katharine Hepburn

I think its certainly a polarizing video but I personally love it :monsterpaw:

Theres something so epic about it.

xoxo Joanne

venusian

btw was iconic at the least and it should've been a megabit with 600,000,000 views or more

WELCOME TO THE TRAGIC KINGDOM

Head Empty

I was just watching this a few hours ago. The prologue is definitely one of her best cinematic moments, and I love the surrealistic approach they took. I still love the rest of the video as well, but the editing has some loose ends that keep it from being one of my top favorites.

But I love how she took the video in this direction when everyone expected something light and joyful :toofunny:

I LOVE THE SONG AND THE VIDEO.

I think its underrated among the fanbase. 

Its her most positive and joyful song, while the imagery is still dark without being off or weird. 

And the Madonna reference at the end is just perfect. 

Supersonic

I like it, but it's my least favorite video from the BTW era. That hip thrusting and group orgy in the slime during the end felt out of place with the message of Born This Way. I also don't like how some of the scenes were shot/arranged. The dancing scenes look very low-budget and that slow-mo of Rick Genest in the beginning is so blotchy and laggy.

LePetitGAGABLover

The reason why born this way and the video are underrated is because the album as a whole is better. IDK if I'm making sense:laughga:

Mister Gaga

Obviously it's not the best. But i like it. It's pretty underrated :shrug:

Bloody

The intro is epic. :legend: 

4 years ago when I watched though I was like wtf, she was so creepy. :madge:

But now I appreciate it and I love it. For a 7 minute video the views are more than fine. :yes: 

Babel

I think it had potential of being a lot better.

The manifesto is godly, everything on the intro was beautiful, but after the songs kicks in, it just turns into 3-4 scenes previously seen in the intro, with her dancing to the song, nothing more. Then the outro comes in and rescue the storyline a bit, but the middle part (the important part of the video, when the song is played) was pretty dull imo.

nikola

first time i saw it i was like "i didnt expect that at all" but when i watched it again in fell in love and imidiatly got the message of it........i think that this video is really underrated tbh

I've got an "F" and a "C" and I got a "K" too And the only thing that is missing is a bitch like "U"

Archived