ARTPOPchamp

Gaga Goes Country? Here for it?  

74 members have voted

1. 1. Country Rock Gaga? Here for it?

• YAY!
    • NAY!

Featured Posts

ARTPOPchamp

Taylor Swift was a country girl who went pop, Lady Gaga is a popstar who goes country? What do you think? Would you be interested in countryGa? 

• Replies 47
  • Created
  • Last Reply
Bloody

She's done country in the past, in a way. 

There's nothing she can't sing.:ohwell: 

Henry

There's nothing she can't sing.http://gagadaily.com/uploads/default_ohwell2.gif 

​She can't sing bad, that's for sure

dQE5eJR.gif

ARTPOPchamp

how do I make threads I just join?

​You can join and after commenting on various posts you're allowed to create your own threads.

JazzGa

No. Never. It would be so inauthentic. And modern radio country music is just the lowest common denominator of re-used chords and mediocre musicianship. 

paper_burning_oc-7857.gif

God created Adam and Eve, but Gọdga collabed with Brian🎺 and Steve🎷

Henry

​You need to have 50 posts I think.

You can see how many you have on your profile by clicking you avatar at the top right.

When you have enough you should see a create button at the top next to the search bar, you click that and select topic 

Bloody

​You can join and after commenting on various posts you're allowed to create your own threads.

​With the update of the site, this rule doesn't exist anymore.You can create your own threads even without having any posts.

​Btw, welcome to GGD. :hi5:

Just go to the section where your thread belongs and press Start New Topic. :yes: 

ARTPOPchamp

No. Never. It would be so inauthentic. And modern radio country music is just the lowest common denominator of re-used chords and mediocre musicianship. 

​Not true. There are so many great country acts out there with great music. If Taylor Swift is your basis for that comment, do some research, look up Shania Twain, Brad Paisley, Lady Antebellum, Reba McIntyre, Dolly Parton, Miranda Lambert, Carrie Underwood, not people like Taylor who do country/pop, look up the real country artists. 

Archived