💓 DAWN OF CHROMATICA 💓

Follow Gaga Daily on Telegram
celeb

Adam Levine serving Racism

VelmaDinkley

Featured Posts

VelmaDinkley

Interviewer: There's never been two women on the panel... Do you think it would ever be Gwen and Christina?

Xtina: Right? Every season I'm like pushing, I'm like 'we gotta get some more girl power here'. The first few seasons, it was rough being the only girl. It got easier and easier as Shakira would come in, and then Gwen came in when the guys were a little bit more tame, but the first few seasons, I was just like 'man, there's just too much testosterone going around on set. I need another female to like counteract it and gang up on the boys a little bit.'

Interviewer: Would you wanna see that, Adam?

Adam Levine: We kinda traumatized Gwen. We started obviously with Christina, and then we had Shakira, who kinda like half understood, cause we talk really fast, so like English is not her first language, so we could kinda get away with more...

Xtina: Oh.. that's messed up. I can only imagine what you guys...

Adam: It's true though. Some of the really dirty stuff kinda went over her head. (...)

Can someone please shove a pufferfish down his throat already? :wtf: He is always so pressed and nasty :wtf: mad because shakira makes millions more than u? mad because shakira has clean white teeth and you have crusty yellow? :wtf: How do people even find him to be the most attractive man on earth? 

• Replies 85
  • Created
  • Last Reply
gagzus

he's a **** anyway tbh i honestly don't see why people like him or his music

VelmaDinkley

this aint an april fools by the way. Those who watch the voice know what happened. 

Swan Heart

How rude. :fthis:

Now go get him Bjork style!

tumblr_static_bangkok.gif

They say it's the last song. They don't know us, you see. It's only the last song if we let it be.

Tove Lo

A known asshole being an asshole, how unexpected.we7uxaT.png

hop on that **** like a maniac

HEARTHUNTER

His ignorance amazes me every day.

Not only he hints about being racist but he doesn't even hide it.

If he tried to be funny, he failed miserably. That's just rude. :crossed:

Leave Shakira alone! She speaks like 4 languages and her English is very good!

Robinladen

He said someone who wasn't born a native speaker has a harder time understanding dirty jokes in English? What a racist pig! Kill the man!

Archived