💓 DAWN OF CHROMATICA 💓

Follow Gaga Daily on Telegram
question

POLL: If Gaga were to make a second jazz album, would you be here for a collaboration with Michael Bublé?

Bradley

BUBLEGA?  

88 members have voted

1. 1. BUBLEGA?

• YASS, GIMME THAT SECOND JAZZ ALBUM AND GRAMMYS THAT I LUV
    • I've had enough, let jazz go

Featured Posts

Bradley

Michael appeals to younger generations compared to Tony Bennett, though Lady Gaga does too, Michael, however has a totally different type of audience. And I believe he can introduce the genre and the album to a whole new group of audience, thus benefiting Gaga in a different way Tony did. Not to mention Michael's supporters are usually from the GP including straight men and women. And we know Gaga with the GP + fans = TOTAL SLAYAGE.

Jazz is a genre which you need to put a little effort  before you can truly experience the art and emotions in it. In my personal experience, I took a few months before I could truly enjoy Tony's part and I have to say, Tony is really good. But this is not the case of most people. Take my brother as example, he'd never found Tony impressive before and meanwhile everyone is calling Tony a legend. However, he can relate to Buble's music despite not being a huge fan. Buble has this deep, classy and s-xy voice which can attract you in a very unique way.

If you are a fan of Joseph Gordon Levitt and Lady Gaga's Baby It's Cold Outside performance, I bet you'll like the collaboration of these two. In fact, I can't wait for this to happen! Not to mention, Michael is quite handsome. :hor:

In case if you think Michael doesn't deserve to collaborate with Gaga:

He has four Grammy awards, all from the category 'Best Traditional Pop Vocal Album'. His latest tour, To Be Loved Tour has already grossed $105,000,000 (the tour hasn't even ended yet) and his first tour, Crazy Love Tour grossed $130,000,000. He can definitely sell arenas with Gaga.

His JAZZ albums sales data:

Michael Buble - 3,000,000 copies worldwide

It's Time - 6,000,000 copies worldwide

Call Me Irresponsible - 5,000,000 copies worldwide

Crazy Love - 6,000,000 copies worldwide

Christmas - 9,300,000 copies worldwide

To Be Loved - 4,000,000 copies worldwide

The only bad thing about collaborating with Michael is that if Tony makes a new album as well, they'll have to compete with Tony at the Grammy awards, and we know Tony always wins Best Traditional Pop Vocal.

bd4653ba6c4c43b85fcb71ec534f5235.jpg

vma-gaga-promo.jpg

• Replies 65
  • Created
  • Last Reply
Bradley

no, i dont mind another jazz album, but not with Michael Bublé

​Why not? His music and vocal are fantastic.

Bebe

Well we know she is going to do another album with Tony, but I wouldn't mind if she did another Jazz album in the future that had a duet with Bublé. 

I wouldn't want a whole album with him though. My best friend in the world LOVES Bublé but isn't a fan of Gaga. It would be cool to have a duet we could both enjoy :hehe:

Nah, stick with the legends, I wouldn't want Gaga to work with someone just for the possibility of more sales anyway

LADY GAGA/madonna/katy perry/little mix/ariana grande/selena gomez/britney spears/taylor swift

Lady Palutena

Gaga is making another Jazz album, no?  Whether some "fans" like it or not.

With him though?  It has potential but Gaga has her ideas of who she wants to collab with .

Adoremus in caelum, Palutena. Dea luminis.

Swan Heart

I think we all know that Gaga will make a lot more jazz music.. so a Gaga-Bublé duet is something that probably will happen at one point..

I know Tony did a duet with him? Maybe they will meet through him somehow?

Anyway.. Yes, I would love if they sing together something. They both have powerful and beautiful vocals and I can bet they'll sound amazing together! :flutter:

They say it's the last song. They don't know us, you see. It's only the last song if we let it be.

Flippy

I would love it actually! :flutter: 

TMBT 3.22.11 // TBTWB 1.17.13 // ArtRAVE 6.3.14 // C2CT 5.28.15 // TJWT 8.13.17 // Chromatica World Tour 9.8.22

This is actually a great idea

I'm not a great MB fan but he is good at what he does and puts on a great show just like Gaga. The two together would create so much energy it would be amazing to see and hear. Would be a whole different vibe to working with Tony which in itself is fantastic

yas, it would be epic plus MB and LG album would both benefit them, especially Gagz because it broadens the age spectrum of her fans :applause:

nikola

nah i dont think so....i am here for another jazz album but i am not feeling Michael tbh....

I've got an "F" and a "C" and I got a "K" too And the only thing that is missing is a bitch like "U"

Archived