💓 DAWN OF CHROMATICA 💓

Follow Gaga Daily on Telegram
other

Toho releases info and new design for upcoming Godzilla 2016 Film

Shu Rin

Featured Posts

"Evangelion director Hideaki Anno is the chief director and writer of TOHO's upcoming Godzilla film, the first new Japanese one in the franchise in 12 years. Shinji Higuchi, the director of Japan Sinks, Nobō no Shiro, and the upcoming live-action Attack on Titan films, is directing the new film and serving as special effect director as well.

The two longtime tokusatsu (special-effects) fans have been close friends for three decades. They previously collaborated on "Kyoshinhei Tokyo ni Arawaru" (Giant God Warrior Appears in Tokyo), Ghibli's live-action tokusatsu short. Anno planned and wrote this short that draws inspiration from the Giant God Warriors in Ghibli co-founder Hayao Miyazaki's Nausicaä of the Valley of the Wind manga and anime film, and Higuchi directed the short.

Higuchi worked as a storyboarder for the Evangelion television series and the three recent films, and he served as assistant director on Royal Space Force - The Wings of Honnêamise. (Anno was an animation director on that film.)

Higuchi has also served as the special effects director for the Gamera: Guardian of the Universe, Gamera 2: Advent of Legion, and Gamera 3: Awakening of Irys films. With Higuchi's collaboration, Anno curated a tokusatsu exhibition that drew 291,575 visitors at the Museum of Contemporary Art in Tokyo in 2012."

New Footprint design for Godzilla:

CBdqgjRUQAAGK7G.jpg

Source Source

I'm so excited to see what they come up with! And the fact they got the guy who did the effects for the flaw free Gamera Trilogy! Hurry up 2016! :giveup: 

(Note this is not affiliated with the american film series being produced by Legendary Pictures. This is going to be a new Japanese production by the original studio.)

The Earth remembers, the stones remember. If you know how to listen, they will tell you many things.

Damn that foot print, so god damn innovative I could have sworn it was Madonna's. The last movie was horrible & the casting was so out of place. 

Zilla

I'm coming back, beyotch!

giphy.gif

𝙸'𝚖 𝚊 𝚓𝚘𝚛𝚝𝚜 𝚊𝚗𝚍 𝚓𝚎𝚕𝚕𝚢 𝚜𝚑𝚘𝚎𝚜 𝚔𝚒𝚗𝚍 𝚘𝚏 𝚐𝚒𝚛𝚕.

RAMROD

Yasss, put you paws up, Gojira! :pawsup:

(ノ◕ヮ◕)ノ✧*:・゚ be delulu until it becomes trululu (*´艸`*) ♡♡♡

Damn that foot print, so god damn innovative I could have sworn it was Madonna's. The last movie was horrible & the casting was so out of place.

​Are you talking about the one released last year?

The Earth remembers, the stones remember. If you know how to listen, they will tell you many things.

when will they stop making Godzilla? the asains may enjoy it, but we dont. :madge: 

BUY BEAUTY BEHIND THE MADNESS ON ITUNES.

when will they stop making Godzilla? the asains may enjoy it, but we dont. :madge: 

Many scifi fans around the world enjoy Godzilla films. It may not be everyone's thing, but it does have a large fanbase. No need for negativity, if its not your thing don't watch them. :heart:

Judas Oyster

So a whole new Godzilla from Japan producers then? AKA not a continuation of the recent Godzilla movie, right?

I liked the new American version tho :) (I haven't seen the original one)

So a whole new Godzilla from Japan producers then? AKA not a continuation of the recent Godzilla movie, right?

I liked the new American version tho :) (I haven't seen the original one)

Yes it's going to be completely different from the Legendary Pictures film. You should check out the original if you ever get a chance, great film.

Is it starring Aaron Taylor Johnson again?  :heat: 

Unfortunately no. It's to bad, I found him very handsome.

Hexxx

Yeeeeaaah!!!!! So excited!!

Lady Gaga/ Madonna/Lana /Azealia Banks/ Jazmine Sullivan/ DEEE-LITE/ Moko

Judas Oyster

Yes it's going to be completely different from the Legendary Pictures film. You should check out the original if you ever get a chance, great film.

​or should I wait for this one maybe? :)

​or should I wait for this one maybe? :)

​You could, but still nothing beats the original. ;)

Judas Oyster

​You could, but still nothing beats the original. ;)

​I should try the old one then :d

Archived