💙 HEAVY METAL LOVER T-SHIRT 💚

Follow Gaga Daily on Telegram
other

Brown Eyes is about your current lover being in love with/leaving you for their ex

Kayla

Featured Posts

Kayla

I'm probably late to the party on realizing this, but I was looking through Gaga's lyrics and learned that Brown Eyes isn't just about an ended relationship, it's specifically about being in a relationship with someone who still loves their ex.

"Got some brown eyes, but I saw her face,
I knew that it was wrong,"
^ She saw him thinking about the other girl in his eyes, and knew it was wrong to be in a relationship with him.

"Everything could be everything
If only we were older"
^ They could work together if he had moved on from his previous girl.

"But it's time to say goodbye so
Get your last fix, and your last hit
Grab your old girl with her new tricks"
^ Going back to his old girlfriend immediately after getting his last fix from Gaga.

(couldn't find the Brown Eyes thread...could have sworn we had one already?)

Bitcherella

Or maybe being in love with someone that loves you and someone else?

Yet chooses the other person?

But this:
Everything could be everything
If only we were older

???

Jesse Pinkman

So basically Gaga was the rebound? It kind of seems like maybe she was in love with him knowing that he had a girlfriend/wife and she thought that she could become his one and only. Then she lookef into his eyes and knew that he still loved the other woman.

That's what I love about her music, you can actually decipher and a--lyze her lyrics.

Now only if we could find out what I love it when he calls me legs, in the morning buy me eggs, means. green.gif.f408a05e3a45acd314c1372c362245

It's science, bitch

PicklePower

Isn't brown eye a name for anus?

MEGHAN TRAINOR | Katy Perry | Taylor Swift | Lady Gaga | Rihanna | Ariana Grande | Beyoncé | Nicki Minaj | Sam Smith

Archived