💓 DAWN OF CHROMATICA 💓

Follow Gaga Daily on Telegram
new music

Janelle Monae comes back with single "Yoga" feat. Jidenna

Jed

Featured Posts

From the upcoming EP The Eephus, mogul Janelle Monae released her single "Yoga" featuring up and coming rapper Jidenna from Janelle's Wondaland Records. 

The song definitely strays from Janelle's past music and veers more towards a mainstream, urban, audience. While this may be off putting to some fans, others may be happy to see a shift in Janelle's style. Please share the song with your friends!

Higher

It's been 50 years. :air: 

I like it though. :music:

Finally feeling free for the night, I got no worries. Finally got a claim on my life, baby, c'est la vie. ☄

Hellspont

she's in my top 10 of all time, but I was not expecting something like this. This will take some getting used to.

she's in my top 10 of all time, but I was not expecting something like this. This will take some getting used to.

​she's trying to rebrand herself so she can get more notoriety in the music industry so her next solo LP has a larger audience.. but I really wish she didn't have to do this whole mainstream collaborative EP.

ARTPOPisaChoice

It's more mainstream than I thought she would ever go, but it still has her flair so I like it

Hands up to the sky 🌧 I’ll be your galaxy 🌌

"Baby bend ova". okaaaaaaay Janelle I definitely wasn't expecting that when I clicked into this thread. I like it though

I'll admit when i first heard it i was shocked and it was not what i was expecting, but its kinda growing on me. :music: I love Janelle and i can't wait for her next album, hopefully she'll announce something not long after the release of "The Eephus".

The Earth remembers, the stones remember. If you know how to listen, they will tell you many things.

RAMROD

Happy she returned.

(ïŸ‰â—•ăƒźâ—•)✧*: be delulu until it becomes trululu (*Ž艞*) ♡♡♡

Computer

I've been hoping she did something like this forever.

Janelle in 2013... The 27-year-old star tells ESSENCE Magazine that she wants to "redefine what it means to be s-xy and what it means to be a woman. Showing my skin is not what makes me s-xy. I like skirts and dresses just like everyone else, but I had a message I needed to put out there. It was up to me to show people and young girls there was another way."

GET DAT NAKED LEGS ON YOUR SINGLE COVER JANELLE.  Glad you can finally enjoy yourself, love you.  My other friend who likes her will be freaked out though.

💚💛💕❣⭕💱💱 | ⓜⓔⓡⓡ⓹ Â©â“—â“Ąâ“˜â“ąâ“Łâ“œâ“â“ą

SchwineLove

I have to tell you all something, I am always that person who lazy to do physical activities and I got fat piling on my belly lol. It's just I'm not interested into gym or running, I like swimming but not as routine activities just playing with families in water park lol.

But then I happen to hear this, the comedy crafted into a catchy heavy bass urban pop song. It's a fun workout song. I feel automatically want to start to dance or zumba or anything, this song is just that good. Then I dance like crazy alone in my room with this song blasting from my bass-supporting speakers. It was crazy, I'm sweating like a pig. This is my workout awakening song lol.

wahkeenasitka

Man....... I love Janelle Monae, but that is just utter crap. 

Archived