đź’™ HEAVY METAL LOVER T-SHIRT đź’š

Follow Gaga Daily on Telegram
rumor

TIHTY Has "No Release Date Yet" But It's The "Last Step At This Point" + Full Track Length Revealed

antpats2

Featured Posts

shaneybaby

Everyone's on here acting like they're so 'over' TIHTY 

But then when it gets released your going to be all like YAAAAS SLAY :dies:​

its not that they're over the song its that we r all over this damn hype for it lol diane warren is the worst ever about it. 

• Replies 69
  • Created
  • Last Reply

this whole story went from boring to annoying.

I'm not expecting the song anymore. I'll be glad when it's finally out, but no more expectations for now.

Emvee

Truthfully, I don't like the version we've heard, and I probably won't like the version that they're gonna release. Next.

freebit

It rubs me the wrong way that Diane Warren and LGGN were so extra about getting it released. I always got the feeling that Gaga didn't want it to turn into a big thing exactly, just a contribution to the documentary (this is just based on Bobby's response & Gaga's low key vibe lately). Not really an ideal situation to worry about charts and reviews etc., which we know would become a focus.

In any case, I'm sure it would actually be more beneficial to release the song on say, Youtube, after The Hunting Ground's CNN premiere in the fall, which would also be an ideal time to refresh people's memories since it's closer to award season - which seems to be Diane Warren's goal. 

Pain of fame1

Honestly, I want them to release the song via YT or whatever but not via iTUNES. I dont want this song to be taken as a comeback or anything like that.

elijahfan

​Which is exactly what? She hasn't had a global hit since 2011, so whatever the "plan" is isn't working.

​In case you hadn't noticed, she's working hard to make her big comeback happen - a movie soundtrack doesn't really seem to be the right thing to make this happen. Plus, rebuilding a reputation takes time - releasing anything solo before 2016 would be a mistake, I think.

Honestly, I want them to release the song via YT or whatever but not via iTUNES. I dont want this song to be taken as a comeback or anything like that.

​That's arguably why they aren't releasing it, because it will be the first song she's released since Cheek to Cheek, and that could, in some way, be misconstrued as a 'comeback'.

They should release it, but not hype it, not promote it.

Archived