Follow Gaga Daily on Telegram
other

Trevor Noah to succeed Jon Stewart, faces criticism over tweets

Morphine Prince

Featured Posts

Morphine Prince

On Monday, Comedy Central announced that Mr. Noah would be the new host of “The Daily Show,” succeeding Mr. Stewart after he steps down later this year.

Now he's under criticism for his tweets: 

Higher

He doesn't like Gaga either. :spin: 

Finally feeling free for the night, I got no worries. Finally got a claim on my life, baby, c'est la vie. ☄️

Tropico

Wait, what even? None of those tweets are even that bad. It's clearly just humor. :smh: :toofunny:

I personally love Trevor! So cool that he's got his very own show now. :party: 

Rep'ing South Africa. :whitney: 

♢ Social Justice Enthusiast ♢

Tropico

He doesn't like Gaga either. :spin: 

​Therefore he MUST be beheaded :grr: 

♢ Social Justice Enthusiast ♢

Michael

Jesus, he's a comedian. Can everyone stop being ****ing so over-sensitive? :laughga:

I like him, and I've had a crush on him since I saw him on TV like 2 years ago. He also really looks like a guy I dated in high school.

People are way too sensitive ... I personally love Trevor and he's very funny ... South Africa be representing! :lolly:

Look him up on google news and you can find a tweet about him wanting a 310 pound tiger to eat Lady Gaga

Whispering

If this show was on a major network, these tweets could be an issue. I don't think they will be a dealbreaker, since the show is on Comedy Central , but you never know. Let's see if this story picks up any traction. 

Morphine Prince

If this show was on a major network, these tweets could be an issue. I don't think they will be a dealbreaker, since the show is on Comedy Central , but you never know. Let's see if this story picks up any traction. 

​CC already said the stand by him. He was picked by Jon Stewart himself to continue the show so I doubt they'd have a different opinion. 

Still sad to see Jon go though. 

Whispering

​CC already said the stand by him. He was picked by Jon Stewart himself to continue the show so I doubt they'd have a different opinion. 

Still sad to see Jon go though. 

Yeah, I think they will stand by him...but if the heat gets too hot at the top levels, they will throw him over in a heartbeat. I don't think it will. Comedians are typically given more leadway when it comes to certain subjects. 

Archived