Follow Gaga Daily on Telegram
other

Lady Gaga featured in new Stromae's video

ViviLittleM

Featured Posts

ViviLittleM

Change the OP, nobody cares about your bias opinion--the video is amazing. 

Clip of "Carmen": Stromae, outraged by Twitter, mocks Kim Kardashian and Lady Gaga

Clip de "Carmen" : Stromae, indigné par Twitter, se moque de Kim Kardashian et Lady Gaga
En savoir plus sur http://www.chartsinfrance.net/Stromae/news-96549.html#O5Z7D7z1bOrACJsg.99

• Replies 101
  • Created
  • Last Reply
Vernier

I read "Gaga shade" and I'm asking how? :duck: The vid seems be a commentary on social media and she's included because she's a presence. Unless you're offended/annoyed that she's portrayed wearing boxes or something :smh: 

Frankly my dear, I don't give a damn

Florian

​lmao

it's true

at least in music.

​In Pop Music yes (even if Indila has been a wind of change), but our DJ are praised all around the world. Don't judge too quickly

​That's good, cause France sucks at everything.

​I'd like to know what's your problem with France, it's not the first time i see you talking shît and since you couldnt answer to me last time, i'd like to know, pressedness, bitterness? what's your problem hunty?

iAstroLeo

​I'd like to know what's your problem with France, it's not the first time i see you talking shît and since you couldnt answer to me last time, i'd like to know, pressedness, bitterness? what's your problem hunty?

yaas bebe o sangue das inimigas 

iNFfWZF.gif

yaas bebe o sangue das inimigas 

iNFfWZF.gif

​This filho da puta can put bananas no cu dele, or va processar querida :madge: 

Blue Jeans

​That's good, cause France sucks at everything.

​...... Stay mad, my country is flawless, our impact is undeniable

PAEstQH.gif

Destiny is for losers. It’s just a stupid excuse to wait for things to happen instead of making them happen

The video is amazing, as is he :legend:

Not sure if I agree with the idea that social media is a bad thing though

Archived