​ikr

a lot f people still think that shes the most followed person on twitter 

​in my mind she always was and always will be :gaycat: 

It's much more fun to have hizophrenia... u never get lonely

• Replies 101
  • Created
  • Last Reply
La Kubrick

lol are u all really dragging him just because of Gaga lmao.gif.cceae976b88e2f28f377044f5475722

this wasn't even shade he portrayed all those iconic famous people as internet victims just like him .... the bias in some posts here is too much, just be happy that he decided to include Gaga along side Elizabeth II and Obama  http://gagadaily.com/uploads/default_bye.gif 

​exactly ! 

Jenniferella

I like the video ! Clever and accurate.

​get a hobby http://gagadaily.com/uploads/monthly_2015_03/lmao.gif.cceae976b88e2f28f377044f54757226.gif  my god  this is like a peak of delusion 

​I know right :sweat: Embarrassing member. You should stop "caring" about this person, it's just a waste of time. You deserve better than this.

"I have been writing LG5 since I was 13"

Yanko

I like the video ! Clever and accurate.

​I know right :sweat: Embarrassing member. You should stop "caring" about this person, it's just a waste of time. You deserve better than this.

i already talked to a mod and said they are aware of him and they wont let it pass 

:lolly:

Jenniferella

i already talked to a mod and said they are aware of him and they wont let it pass 

default_lollipop.gif

​How sad  :manicure:

"I have been writing LG5 since I was 13"

Blue Jeans

I don't like him at all

​give me one good reason as why you don't like him.. ?

Destiny is for losers. It’s just a stupid excuse to wait for things to happen instead of making them happen

Phoenix

I love the video and the song. Like him, always appreciated his work, he's one of the rare musicians that I can call an artist. I like the video idea, and I see where he is going. I'd love Gaga to do this animated kinda music video at some point.

But, I don't really understand why are all these celebrities being potrayed as some people who are obsessed by social media. It's mostly their fans who can get too obsessed and can get dragged into virtual world, and stay there too much if you understand. Those people can barely find time for social media, and it's not like it's destroying them it gives them "power". It would be better if those birds were potrayed as f.e. kim k. and then she drops one of her too obsessed fan in that big bird mouth. Idk. Just my thoughts.

Also, when I mentioned kim k., I hate how much impact she has, for doing nothing. For being a slut? All these artists and people who actually work for their stuff, and she is with them. On the same level, or higher, like, BYE.

Also, I'm still laughing at the fact that katy, a.k.a. most followed female (is she? lol) isn't included. 

đź’Ž

MonsterMum

I am not mad that he included Gaga. I think he just took people iconic and characteristic for their "field of work". I mean he could have taken the Queen of Denmark but would anyone have recognized her on a global scale? No, but people know who the Queen of England.

Same goes for these internet/real time celebrities like Kim. And Gaga is just iconic to the industry and instantly recognizable. If he would have used Kelly Clarkson it would not have stood out in the footage.

It seems like he wanted the animation "speak and click" and it won't speak and click if nobody recognizes the people in it :shrug: 

Blue Jeans

Rewatching the video.. who ever translated the lyrics did a terrible job, they could've hired me :lollipop:

Destiny is for losers. It’s just a stupid excuse to wait for things to happen instead of making them happen

Archived