💙 HEAVY METAL LOVER T-SHIRT 💚

Follow Gaga Daily on Telegram
rumor

Lady GaGa to Possibly Appear at Tribeca Film Fest With Tony?

ARTPOPchamp

Featured Posts

Pure Adrenaline

and the source is?

tumblr_inline_myrbnfueyp1rev0tl.jpg

​

It's much more fun to have hizophrenia... u never get lonely

Teal Ambition

Is your source your assumption?

▌│█║▌║▌║ before I am Canadian, I am Chromatican ║▌║▌║█│▌

ARTPOPchamp

and the source is?

​How about googling TONY BENNETT and looking at the article that is the top search result. Tony will be there, he and GaGa have been appearing together so much, it's a logical assumption. :reductive:

danwasd

​How about googling TONY BENNETT and looking at the article that is the top search result. Tony will be there, he and GaGa have been appearing together so much, it's a logical assumption. :reductive:

​Can you PLEASE stop typing 'GaGa'? IT'S SO ANNOYING!  :deadbanana:

ARTPOPchamp

I'll wait for the source

tumblr_lgt7mlmw7e1qg9vtzo1_500.gif

​That's why I put RUMOR. How about googling TONY BENNETT and looking at the article that is the top search result. Tony will be there, he and GaGa have been appearing together so much, it's a logical assumption. AND it's right smack dab in the middle of their first wave of C2C tour dates. So.... :reductive:

MonsterMum

​That's why I put RUMOR. How about googling TONY BENNETT and looking at the article that is the top search result. Tony will be there, he and GaGa have been appearing together so much, it's a logical assumption. AND it's right smack dab in the middle of their first wave of C2C tour dates. So.... :reductive:

​Honey pipe down dear. You put it without any source saying she may be attending.

A hint of rumor was nowhere to be seen when you put it in sentence like that. Maybe you should be more clear when opening a topic?

tumblr_myqmbzhJiW1qci7o0o1_250.gif

lego

There should be an "assumption" tag as well.

Or "I'm starting this rumor" tag.

FreePalestine

Archived