💓 DAWN OF CHROMATICA 💓

Follow Gaga Daily on Telegram
celeb

Selena Quintanilla makes 20 years today since her death.

Alien Tulip

Featured Posts

RAMROD

Such sad story for tslented soul. Rest In Peace.

Also watch this cute clips of her

(ノ◕ヮ◕)ノ✧*:・゚ be delulu until it becomes trululu (*´艸`*) ♡♡♡

RAMROD

Also,

slow jam :music:

(ノ◕ヮ◕)ノ✧*:・゚ be delulu until it becomes trululu (*´艸`*) ♡♡♡

Jesse Pinkman

I was just thinking about her and Aaliyah yesterday. :omg:  Two incredibly talented souls who died way too soon.

I loved the movie about her. Her story was so tragic... R.I.P. Selena. :(

It's science, bitch

GovernmentHookah

R.I.P. Selena!  She was the first artist that I became obsessed with and the first artist in which I owned her record [Dreaming of You cassette tape 1995].  I remember the news like it was yesterday and it was so hard to swallow since she was so young and talented and loved by so many people.  There will never be another one like her she had raw talent who pretty much outdid anyone in her category and she would have been bigger than J.Lo/Beyonce/Shakira combined had she never been killed.  She is terribly missed.

The first artist I became a fan of in my life. I still remember seeing her at a mall shopping with a friend when I was really little. My mom tried to get me to go say hi but I was too nervous. My parents were big fans of hers and have so many stories about her concerts and running into her and the band at bars after the shows. RIP Selena :heart:

The Earth remembers, the stones remember. If you know how to listen, they will tell you many things.

MahoganySnitch

R.I.P.

I wonder if she would have ever interacted with Gaga had she lived into the 2010s. Or at least be a fan of hers. 

InsideOutright

Some might remember this. Gaga owns a Selena T-shirt and said it was her favorite.

lady-gaga-selena.jpg

CherryPi3

My favorite :cry: 

As a Hispanic from Texas, I grew up listening to her and having her as an inspiration. She was my childhood! Her voice was heaven! Her dancing was top notch! She was all real and not fake! I still love her and listen to her. She's timeless. 23 is a very young age to pass away and she still had her entire career ahead of her  :cry: Hope Yolanda (the b---h who shot her) ends up paying for what she did.

Lady Palutena

Ah, Selena she truly is an icon if that word applies to anyone. Her music has transcended all time and she's still remembered to this day. My original fave and the very idea of the type of woman I wanted to grow up to be. Her songs are mostly Spanish but if you take the time to translate them, they are really beautiful and easily-relatable. I love Selena forever and I defend that statement with a passion. 

Some might remember this. Gaga owns a Selena T-shirt and said it was her favorite.

lady-gaga-selena.jpg

Wasn't there a big controversy about that? How some people found it offensive and thought it disrespected her memory? I think Chris Peréz her husband even said that Selena would have loved the shirt and he felt that it was touching that she was being acknowledged by Gaga. Her sister Suzette and brother A.B. also said they found no problem with the shirt too.

Adoremus in caelum, Palutena. Dea luminis.

LoveandMagic

I'm not expecting many people here to be familiar with her music since most of the music she did was in spanish but I'm sure some of you have watched the biopic film "Selena" in which Jennifer Lopez nailed it and did a fantastic job doing covers and looking like Selena. She was one of my favorite artists and I never really got to experience her time as an artist since I was young when she died but I listened to her songs and they are really beautiful and her voice was amazing. It's tragic that she died because she had potential and she was beautiful :(

Some of her known songs

I think Jennifer did an amazing cover of Como La Flor even though its actually selenas vocals shes lipsyncing. 

​You are correct, I had only previously known about the movie (I think J. Lo did a fantastic job) so thank you for sharing. She was as talented as she was beautiful. In all these years I have never heard ill of her. 20 years later, had she lived she probably would have set the world on fire. All everyone talks about her talent and kindness, which makes her death even more tragic.

RIP Selena, you are beloved and missed.

Just repeat to yourself, "It's just a show. I should really just relax."

Archived