💙 HEAVY METAL LOVER T-SHIRT 💚

Follow Gaga Daily on Telegram
new video

Azealia Banks - "Ice Princess"

Skins

Featured Posts

nikola

OMG this is messy and cheap....CGI look so cheap....if you dont have money for good special efects than dont do it at all because at the end its just gonna look messy

I've got an "F" and a "C" and I got a "K" too And the only thing that is missing is a bitch like "U"

• Replies 101
  • Created
  • Last Reply
Spock

​It's more impressive than what most people would be able to do :shrug:
You can't really judge her from the same standards as a major pop artist signed to a major label.

She is basically an indie artist creating her visions from whatever means personally. It might not be as well done and polished as if she had a huge budget, but you can still appreciate the idea and how it was executed. 

I wasn't comparing her to other pop girls though, I was talking in general. 

I like the idea and the color palette but, overall, it threw me off

who will love me when the night is over

Juanjo

Well, I am glad this video got a mv. However, the concept would have been great if the special effects would have been amazing, but since they were not, I think she should have done more of an actual, realistic story for it, with great cinematography. It would have made the song justice.

I did like the walking scene and some of her facial expressions. :egg: 

Bebe

I wasn't comparing her to other pop girls though, I was talking in general. 

I like the idea and the color palette but, overall, it threw me off

​Fair enough, I can see your point of view. I'm not denying that the CGI looks off, but I still think it is impressive that she had such a big idea for a video and was able to execute it relatively well.

I know you say you are not comparing, but it feels like you are on a subconscious level at least. Like yeah, I've seen better videos with better CGI, but coming from an Indie artist who is funding their own work this is bold and well done.

Welp, I'm fine with just listening to the song without visualizing anything, so bye.

너와의 어색한 침묵이 차라리 좋아

yASSsss

its cheap but i kinda liked it :proud:

Call me by your name and I'll call you by mine

Bebe

I feel like I'm always defending AB and I don't even stan.

I appreciate this video from the perspective of a broke filmmaker with reasonable expectations on how she could have executed this video. Not from some stan who is blindly in love with everything she puts out.

It's a cute video from the limited budget of an unsigned artist.

Spock

​Fair enough, I can see your point of view. I'm not denying that the CGI looks off, but I still think it is impressive that she had such a big idea for a video and was able to execute it relatively well.
I know you say you are not comparing, but it feels like you are on a subconscious level at least. Like yeah, I've seen better videos with better CGI, but coming from an Indie artist who is funding their own work this is bold and well done.

​No, I really really wasn't. None of my faves have a CGI video that I can compare to anyway. I was talking in broad terms, be it a summer tent-pole or an independent short, bad CG turns people off. There was a whole study made about it.

And again, I appreciate the idea and that she could execute it pretty well.

who will love me when the night is over

Archived