• Replies 101
  • Created
  • Last Reply
Pure Adrenaline

I see Azealis appropriating white culture :giggle:

and those floppy ass effects :deadbanana:

It's much more fun to have hizophrenia... u never get lonely

Bebe

:applause:Impressed with what she has done, basically on her own budget.

Slay me medusa indie queen. 

Spock

I like the song but this is kind of messy. And when you don't have the means to get excellent CG imagery, I don't see why you would make a whole video with it because it's such a turn off

who will love me when the night is over

Harry

I'm a bit disappointed tbh it's one of my favourite songs from the album and it deserved an amazing video. I feel like it relied too much on special effects that weren't very well done, which kinda kills the overall vibe. Maybe the intention was for it to look that way, but I'm not overly fond of it.

Epione

I think that colorful matter is ARTPOP and she is destroying it. But at the end she becomes ARTPOP. :air:

083ECFD0404115949A9B676FE8FA1220.gif

Bebe

I like the song but this is kind of messy. And when you don't have the means to get excellent CG imagery, I don't see why you would make a whole video with it because it's such a turn off

​It's more impressive than what most people would be able to do :shrug:
You can't really judge her from the same standards as a major pop artist signed to a major label.

She is basically an indie artist creating her visions from whatever means personally. It might not be as well done and polished as if she had a huge budget, but you can still appreciate the idea and how it was executed. 

Haroon

I wasn't expecting something so animated and kinda comedic for Ice Princess :noparty: I like the visuals but I wish they were done in a more serious manner. Her face moving around seems a bit cut + paste into the outfit at times, that's what throws me off the most. Other than that, I like the general idea of the video and some shots here and there :shrug: 

Archived