Featured Posts

• Replies 151
  • Created
  • Last Reply
Redstreak

Eek, it's kinda sad how entitled this generation feels

Take a moment to think of just flexibility, love, and trust~

Yanko

i actually know where you can download lossless files but it's useless if you dont have the tech

this will flop and backfire im calling it bookmark me 

only good thing that came out of this was nickis beautiful pics 

63f6k2P.jpg

ThisGuyTony

She's right to some degree. 

Still can't get over the pretentiousness (??) of this whole project though. 

Scarlet Witch

Torrent is free though, and that's what I'm going to do to Rebel Heart... oh wait, its not even worth torrenting.

Bellatrix

This statement from someone like Madonna is just funny... Especially when you see the price of the tickets to see her live..

Poor girl.

​My Gaga tickets have been more expensive than my Madonna ticket. So if Madge is greedy, so is Gagz

thefamebitch

Oops then who paid for that free download of Rebel Heart Super Deluxe that I have? (No I didn't buy her concert tickets either). For a woman with about $800 million as her net worth she certainly is concerned about money. 

I wonder what she would say if someone asked her if they should donate $30 a month to Milwai or to pay for  Tidal. I'm curious to hear her response. 

Whispering

​My Gaga tickets have been more expensive than my Madonna ticket. So if Madge is greedy, so is Gagz

Come on, now.:toofunny: Comparatively looking at seating charts and prices, it is more than obvious that Madonna's tickets are much more expensive. All you have to do is compare the gross totals for the same arenas to see that Madonna's tickets are way more than Gaga's prices overall. In fact, they are some of the most expensive ticket prices when compared to everyone else. 

Did you buy your Gaga tickets on a ticket resell site or something? 

bionic

She's right though, I don't know why people are trying to drag her. :shrug: 

buy bionic

Bellatrix

Come on, now.:toofunny: Comparatively looking at seating charts and prices, it is more than obvious that Madonna's tickets are much more expensive. All you have to do is compare the gross totals for the same arenas to see that Madonna's tickets are way more than Gaga's prices overall. In fact, they are some of the most expensive ticket prices when compared to everyone else. 

Did you buy your Gaga tickets on a ticket resell site or something? 

​Nope, I bought them through Livenation, no special VIP packages.

I don't think it's weird if Madonna is more expensive tho. She is one of the biggest names ever after all.
It's a natural thing that the prices increase when the demand grows.

Whispering

​Nope, I bought them through Livenation, no special VIP packages.

Then they weren't more than Madonna's tickets for the same seating in the same arena. 

Bellatrix

Then they weren't more than Madonna's tickets for the same seating in the same arena. 

​Both is regular standing tickets. Not the same arena. The one Madge will be in is much bigger so you would think that her ticket would be more expensive, but nooo :)

Whispering

​Both is regular standing tickets. Not the same arena. The one Madge will be in is much bigger so you would think that her ticket would be more expensive, but nooo :)

What country? What arena? How much is your standing ticket? Do you mean GA? 

Archived