Madonna about Tidal: "Remember nothing is for free!"

monketsharona

Featured Posts

• Replies 151
  • Created
  • Last Reply
Bitcherella

This makes me nervous about what I have to pay. xD

Or if someone has to pay for what they did to me?

How is this motivating for Tidal anyway?

SLOGAN: Nothing is for free?

Bitcherella

love is free tho

​Yeah but it's not always requited so you give away ur free love and someone takes it away what are you left with?

yASSsss

no way in hell i'm gonna waste my money on Tidal,:proud:

Call me by your name and I'll call you by mine

What about the sun? 

It's free for everyone to enjoy. Makes me sick thinking there has to be something in return for everything u do or say or give.

Bitcherella

And can everyone stop with the Illuminati bull****?

It's getting weary, always been uncomfortable and going nowhere.

monketsharona

This statement from someone like Madonna is just funny... Especially when you see the price of the tickets to see her live..

Poor girl.

Tropico

love is free tho

You don't pay for love with money but it isn't for free. You have to give something to be loved.

On Topic: She isn't lying :yes: 

♢ Social Justice Enthusiast ♢

What about the sun? 

It's free for everyone to enjoy. Makes me sick thinking there has to be something in return for everything u do or say or give.

​this... there are of course things that are for free.... 

Bloody

She also said this 4 months ago:

People are always using the word Illuminati but they're always referencing it in an incorrect way. People often accuse me of being a member of the Illuminati and I think in today's pop culture the Illuminati is perceived as a group of powerful, successful people who are working behind the scenes to control the universe. Not people with consciousness, not people who are enlightened."

The real Illuminati were a group of scientists, artists, philosophers, writers, who came about in what is referred to as the Age of Enlightenment, after the Dark Ages, when there was no writing and no art and no creativity and no spirituality, and life was really at a standstill.

Of course they were powerful, because they influenced people. But their goal was to inspire and enlighten. So when people refer to me as a member of the Illuminati, I always want to say thank you. Thank you for putting me in that category.

Anyway, I don't understand how does she make the connection?

And remember nothing is for free! & They changed and shaped the world for the better!

So in this way they try to inspire us? By making money? 

Beneath Madge's new age spirituality, she's still the Material Girl.

BTW, The super deluxe version of Rebel Heart IS free on Russian download sites and b---h can't do anything about it. (Though I suppose you "earn" access by learning the ways of the internet. If you "pay" in effort and self-education you can save dollars.)

She isn't lying & she's absolutely right! I don't understand how you find something wrong in what she said, And obviously she's not refering to the sun and the moon and whatnots with the nothing is for free. And she just briefly explained illuminate sice a  lot of ignorant people are shouting that word everywhere. Some people....

Archived