💓 DAWN OF CHROMATICA 💓

Follow Gaga Daily on Telegram
opinion

How Gaga feels about #TIDALforALL

Pure Adrenaline

Featured Posts

Pure Adrenaline

I personally think that Gaga would be against Tidal....because of statements she's been saying almost for her whole career:

I find digital music to be overpriced (as it is not the same value as a physical copy)

Durinng her interview with BB back in 2011 she even said that in the future she would want to release album for free etc. 

http://www.imore.com/lady-gaga-release-next-album-ARTPOP-iphone-and-ipad-app

in this article regarding ARTPOP app ( :messga: ) when there was future for ARTPOP .... they way Gaga wanted the app to be is to provide as much as possible without being expensive at the same time ... with the same argument that digital music =/= physical 

Basically all Gaga stands for is what Tidal is against and that is streaming services taking more money from the people.

I believe if right now Gaga still thinks as few years back, that she wont support Tidal and maybe that is one of the reasons why she isn't part of the owners :shrug: 

It's much more fun to have hizophrenia... u never get lonely

Staryu

How Gaga feels about #TIDALforALL :

0X5gpYg.gif

On a more serious note, yes, you are probably right.

Slade

Hopefully she has the same mindset. That's why I love her and always snag a physical copy of her albums :legend:

RAMROD

IDK anymore, she love to contradicts herself ever so often, though perhaps that happened withour her realising it until later.

She always have big ideas, but sometimes it just doesn't go her way or come with poor presentation.

Also people change over the year.

Especially if you have major events happened in.life where you realise how fake everyone.are.

What she said years ago may not reflects what she believe today.

So I am not too sure where stand right now.

But she have a good heart, I believe.

(ノ◕ヮ◕)ノ✧*:・゚ unknown.. despair.. a lost (*´艸`*) ♡♡♡

PrinceGaga

IDK anymore, she love to contradicts herself ever so often, though perhaps that happened withour her realising it until later.

She always have big ideas, but sometimes it just doesn't go her way or come with poor presentation.

Also people change over the year.

Especially if you have major events happened in.life where you realise how fake everyone.are.

What she said years ago may not reflects what she believe today.

So I am not too sure where stand right now.

But she have a good heart, I believe.

agreed!

although I don't tend to worry because her heart is so big and I buy both physical and iTunes versions for the good sis queen mommy xo :britney: 

OHMYGAGA

Well just recently she was asked about the whole spottily thing on Howard Stern, and she seemed to be on their side, its like she sees both sides, she does think that streaming services don't pay the artists enough.

yASSsss

i'd be so pissed if joined the tidal campaign ...:proud:

Call me by your name and I'll call you by mine

monketsharona

I think Gaga knows Tidal is going to fail... they ask to much monet to people who probably have better things to buy..

Tidal is all about money, it's not even inovative... Yeah to me Gaga is not part of it because it's not a brand new thing that going to change the world... it's just another streaming site in which people pay expensive services you can find on Spotify free or cheaper. Tidal won't stop people to download free music.

We should as her. You can never predict what she thinks about anything. She's unpredictable and always contradicting herself. 

Versace

lol sis Gaga changes her mind way too much now she'll go like

"'Tidal was very inspiring for me the way it bought artists together for their love of music and you know digital downloads are the way of the future. Companies like Spotify don't credit the artist as much, so it's nice to see a movement like Tidal"

Príncipe Bultos ‏@HausOfAyoub  7h7 hours ago

"They laugh at me because I'm different,I laugh at them because they're all the same"-Lady Gaga #TIME100 #TIDALforALL

CBY5j4JUQAAXwoJ.jpg

Bloody

Príncipe Bultos ‏@HausOfAyoub  7h7 hours ago

"They laugh at me because I'm different,I laugh at them because they're all the same"-Lady Gaga #TIME100 #TIDALforALL

CBY5j4JUQAAXwoJ.jpg

​Gaga actually never made a statement like that though. :lolly: 

OHMYGAGA

We should as her. You can never predict what she thinks about anything. She's unpredictable and always contradicting herself. 

​Howard Stern asked her in December, she agrees, she thinks streaming services don't pay artists enough. But then she also goes to say that the other side of her thinks eh who cares its music let people enjoy it.

​Howard Stern asked her in December, she agrees, she thinks streaming services don't pay artists enough. But then she also goes to say that the other side of her thinks eh who cares its music let people enjoy it.

​So yeah, she basically doesn't have a strong opinion about that. That's why she might be contradicting herself by saying these two opinions in different interviews. 

Archived