💙 HEAVY METAL LOVER T-SHIRT 💚

Follow Gaga Daily on Telegram
news

Lady Gaga's music is now on Tidal

KaanBTW

Featured Posts

blacklistedd

Cheek to Cheek not being listed under her albums but in a separate section clears up that huge argument about whether or not it counts when trying to say LG5 or LG6 :creepflop:

idk what tidal even is tho bye

​Why does anyone include Cheek To Cheek as apart of Gagas solo discography though? Its an entirely different project from her solo work seeing as it is not a solo record. Its a standard duet cover record.

• Replies 118
  • Created
  • Last Reply
Joaco95

WTF is tidal? Reminds me of 

Tide_1966.jpg

Ew, whatever Tidal is, the title is ugly..

​is that an argument? 

Evan Peters

they seriously expect me to pay for steaming 

emma roberts is an abuser

Probglum

What is tidal?

My name is yours! What's Probglum?

Phlop

The fact that ARTPOP and Venus are in the top 10 and not DWUW speaks volumes on what should've been singles tbh.

BYE

jomonster12

"The first music streaming service that combines the best High Fidelity sound quality, High Definition music videos and expertly Curated Editorial".  http://gagadaily.com/uploads/default_lollipop.gif 

​So its like Spotify?

PrinceGaga

​So its like Spotify?

​Yep but the $20 version and that Kanye calls "the beginning of a new world" which was already invented by spotify so no not really. A new world would be the end of global warming or something gorl :rip: 

bionic

The fact that ARTPOP and Venus are in the top 10 and not DWUW speaks volumes on what should've been singles tbh.

​Her old management were so eager to jump at the first sign of a potential hit.

See: Judas being overthrown by The Edge of Glory

See: Venus being overthrown by Do What U Want

buy bionic

Katsuki Bakugo

Not them shading artists on their bio's tho? 

Paula Abdul - Voice is thin and transparent... 

Like ouch.. True... but ouch!

If All You Ever Do Is Look Down On People, You Won't Be Able To Recognize Your Own Weaknesses.

Katsuki Bakugo

​Yep but the $20 version and that Kanye calls "the beginning of a new world" which was already invented by spotify so no not really. A new world would be the end of global warming or something gorl :rip: 

​Kanye is too busy with his face up Kim K's ass to even know what he is talking about.. 

He is using glorified terms and words to sound intelligent when really he is just a black guy who raps and makes wikid beats... 

Kanye is as Kanye does tbh

If All You Ever Do Is Look Down On People, You Won't Be Able To Recognize Your Own Weaknesses.

TimisaMonster

Why wasn't she asked to be in that promo and meeting? :awkney:

Stream my new single, 💜"Heartbeat"💜, on Spotify!

TimisaMonster

I'm telling you...Venus would've slayed and saved the era and her image :thetea:

Stream my new single, 💜"Heartbeat"💜, on Spotify!

Archived