đź’“ DAWN OF CHROMATICA đź’“

Follow Gaga Daily on Telegram
news

Lady Gaga's music is now on Tidal

KaanBTW

Featured Posts

Emvee

It's such a circle jerk. I'm glad Gaga isn't publically endorsing it. I'm all for artists getting paid more by Spotify, but the whole tidal thing feels ridiculous to me.

• Replies 118
  • Created
  • Last Reply
Slayer

ffs I pay ÂŁ12 every month for Spotify, now half the artists I listen to won't be available? Why should I have to suffer because Spotify doesn't pay artists fairly? Fight it out with Spotify, don't just make an entirely separate service that I have to pay more fvcking money to listen to.

I love judas SO MUCH but I canĘąt look like a copycat of JLO!!!!

Yanko

​I'm not going to say why her albums sell more than Gaga's albums here in the US because I'll get warning points or possibly get banned.  

​spill it 

PrinceGaga

​I'm not going to say why her albums sell more than Gaga's albums here in the US because I'll get warning points or possibly get banned.  

Omg pm me too please :gum: 

Pure Adrenaline

​pm I want to know :gaycat:

It's much more fun to have hizophrenia... u never get lonely

I've had Spotify since 2009, discover and listen to all of my music through it and plus all of my friends use it too. No chance I'm changing and paying more than I already do. 

Naufri

Her music has been available in Tidal before Jay Z bought it . Tidal is not a new service has just been relaunched . She has not participated in the atrocious and ridiculous ad campaign and that's more than enough for me.

Phlop

​Her old management were so eager to jump at the first sign of a potential hit.

See: Judas being overthrown by The Edge of Glory

See: Venus being overthrown by Do What U Want

Well I kinda can see Judas because they did give it time. DWUW was the first released promo single after Applause, had it been Venus it would've sold about the same too. Mans DWUW already has a commercial, so I'm pretty sure her label already had DWUW planned as a single without her knowing.

Venus totally would've slayed and actually would've had a video.

BYE

Melech

Ain't gonna get my money, those idiots. 20 € for their fücking music. It's easier to get music otherwise 

daviddarko

​tell me Babe :hor:

Himeros26

PM me pls :flirt:

Pure Adrenaline

PM me too pls :flirt:

​no pm yet :giveup:

tay ha secrets will forever be buried in the deep depths of the illiminati underground wrold :nooo: 

It's much more fun to have hizophrenia... u never get lonely

Archived