💓 DAWN OF CHROMATICA 💓

Follow Gaga Daily on Telegram
throwback

Open, listen & be slayed!

Featured Posts

Haroon

One of the best tour intros I've ever seen/experienced :worship: The countdown seems like such a basic thing but it works so darn well, like I remember already beginning to lose my voice from how hard I was screaming during the countdown :rip: 

One of the best tour intros I've ever seen/experienced :worship: The countdown seems like such a basic thing but it works so darn well, like I remember already beginning to lose my voice from how hard I was screaming during the countdown :rip: 

​yas. you better stan goddess Haroon. :lana: i loved when she jumped! :yes: 

BUY BEAUTY BEHIND THE MADNESS ON ITUNES.

Duella Dvil

I USED TO RUN EVERY DAY TO THIS ON REPEAT!!! THEN SCHEIẞE MUGLER MIX MARRY THE NIGHT TACKED ONTO THE END... BOP BOP BOP I TELL YO0U BAAAAAAAAAWWWWWWWP  :hills:  :hills: 

www.instagram.com/theduella666

Sexxx

​i didn't know you went to the Monster Ball!

all other countdowns seem basic compared to TMB's

Jay.P

I USED TO RUN EVERY DAY TO THIS ON REPEAT!!! THEN SCHEIẞE MUGLER MIX MARRY THE NIGHT TACKED ONTO THE END... BOP BOP BOP I TELL YO0U BAAAAAAAAAWWWWWWWP  :hills:  :hills: 

I ran yesterday to the Mugler remix :legend: 

Do you hear that? It's poison.

Haroon

​i didn't know you went to the Monster Ball!

all other countdowns seem basic compared to TMB's

​Twice :awesome: I had a seated ticket in May 2010, and I enjoyed it so much that I wanted to see it again when she announced she'd be coming back in December, so my friend and I got GA tickets for a December 2010 show and I've never been anything but GA at concerts since :dies: 

And yeah I agree, I think it's the music/remix that's going on with the slowish interlude that drums up to near a climax right before the countdown begins and that's when it hits the peak of it :excited2: 

​Twice :awesome: I had a seated ticket in May 2010, and I enjoyed it so much that I wanted to see it again when she announced she'd be coming back in December, so my friend and I got GA tickets for a December 2010 show and I've never been anything but GA at concerts since :dies: 

​but thats where the loudest & most fun people are. GA or on the floor. :lmao: 

BUY BEAUTY BEHIND THE MADNESS ON ITUNES.

Haroon

​but thats where the loudest & most fun people are. GA or on the floor. http://gagadaily.com/uploads/monthly_2015_03/lmao.gif.cceae976b88e2f28f377044f54757226.gif 

​Oh yeah I totally don't regret always standing at concerts, I find it way more fun and energetic to be standing in a crowd jumping around and screaming, it's a different and more exciting vibe down on the floor than up where the seats are in my opinion :laughga: 

Sexxx

​Oh yeah I totally don't regret always standing at concerts, I find it way more fun and energetic to be standing in a crowd jumping around and screaming, it's a different and more exciting vibe down on the floor than up where the seats are in my opinion :laughga: 

​seats are so ****ing boring :lmao: 

Archived