mission kill the b---h?

manifesto thing

the gaga kils mother G.O.A.T.

url-3.gif?

^this is how i like while thinking what it means 

can someone explain it ?

Buy ARTPOP on itunes or smth?

Bradley

I think it was about Gaga who invaded Earth and Mother G.O.A.T was trying to capture her and deemed her as a fugitive and Gaga ended up killing her.

Sugarfall

I really love the setlist and outfits and all of the shenanigans of BTWB but I agree the storyline is way too messy :duck: 

she's a rogue agent that escapes the planet and they try to hunt her down the whole time until she kills the face and births a new alien race

During the show, Gaga plays the role of a alien fugitive from G.O.A.T., a Government Owned Alien Territory in space which was introduced for the first time in the music video for "Born This Way" in 2011. Throughout the show, she is tracked by "Mother G.O.A.T." until the final battle.

mister max

also should we get a :mothergoat: emoticon

'gaga sings bad '

url-3.gif

'gaga has no talent'

url-3.gif

Pure Adrenaline

The story develops from the BTW music video. U have to watch it before u have went to the BTW ball. In the BTW video 'mother G.O.A.T' creates the perfect civilization, which was played by Gaga both the civilization, mother GOAT and the evil. 

In the BTW Ball the story follows the events after the creation of the new generation of people who now rebel against their creator for seeking a better life. The rebels are Gaga and her dancers. Mother GOAT now is the digital head who hunts them down. Through the tour Gaga escapes mother GOAT's empire, give birth to her own race(her fans) and she and the rebels kill mother GOAT and leave to go and invade the Earth with the rebels and her children to spread love, peace and inspiration.

It's much more fun to have hizophrenia... u never get lonely

mister max

The story continues from the BTW music video. U have to watch it before u have went to the BTW ball. In the BTW video 'mother G.O.A.T' creates the perfect civilization, which was played by Gaga both the civilization, mother GOAT and the evil. 

In the BTW Ball the story follows the events after the creation of the new generation of people who now rebel against their creator for seeking a better life. The rebels are Gaga and her dancers and Mother GOAT now is the digital head who hunts them down. Through the tour Gaga escapes mother GOAT's empire, give birth to her own race(her fans) and she and the rebels kill mother GOAT and leave to go and invate the Earth with the rebels and her children to spread love, peace and inspiration.

​thx! your explanation is the clearest :hi5:

Pure Adrenaline

​thx! your explanation is the clearest :hi5:

​ur welcome :hug: 

It's much more fun to have hizophrenia... u never get lonely

gagzus

in short; the story is about her fight for freedom & equality, it represents her fighting off hatred, criticism & her followers in the storyline are us, fighting to protect & create a world without hatred.

It can also be seen as her rebellion against the music industry & trying to not be controlled creatively.

Archived