Follow Gaga Daily on Telegram
event

Madonna presents Taylor Swift with iHeart Radio SOTY Award

jojuun

Featured Posts

jojuun

After performing the smash single to-be "Ghosttown" together, Grillzdonna aka Madonna aka the biggest selling and highest grossing female artist of all time presents wigsnatcher Slaylor aka Taylor Swift with the iHeart Radio "Song of the Year" Award. #Queens

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=szO3Ww9DvBY

iheartradio_211.jpg

iheartradio_201.jpg

Jesse Pinkman

Madonna looks so youthful and virbant with her hair like that. 

It's science, bitch

DanMonster

She should keep this hair for the Ghostown era and maybe keep using it for the whole album. It makes her look so youthful and fresh!

Madonna smiling while hugging the pop artist who is dethroning her as we speak 

:kissga:

Her hair is on point though 

Computer

What happened that Madonna looks incredible suddenly?  The hair slays but it's something else too.  She just looks... fantastic.

💚💛💕❣⭕💢💢 | ⓜⓔⓡⓡⓨ ©ⓗⓡⓘⓢⓣⓜⓐⓢ

ItsTommyBitch

I really love ha hair like this :flutter: 

私自身もこの世の中も誰もかれもが, どんなに華やかな人生でも, どんなに悲惨な人生でも, いつかは変貌し, 破壊され、消滅してしまう. すべてがもともとこの世に存在しない一瞬の幻想なのだから

jojuun

What happened that Madonna looks incredible suddenly?  The hair slays but it's something else too.  She just looks... fantastic.

​It really depends on her make-up artist's mood and how much time they have with her in my opinion. It's done mostly Gina Brooke and Lucia Pieroni. Look at the difference in these pictures, while they are only months apart from each other.

2014-01-27T004149Z_1241952931_TB3EA1R01X

madonna-2013-billboard-music-awards-pres

am I the only one who doesn't feel a chemistry between them?

My Favs = Lady Gaga, Janet Jackson, Ricky Martin, AKB48

Computer

​It really depends on her make-up artist's mood and how much time they have with her in my opinion. It's done mostly Gina Brooke and Lucia Pieroni. Look at the difference in these pictures, while they are only months apart from each other.
2014-01-27T004149Z_1241952931_TB3EA1R01X

madonna-2013-billboard-music-awards-pres

​You're right, she looks very different in these.  Well whatever they did for her at the iHeartAwards, they should keep it up.  She looks so good.

💚💛💕❣⭕💢💢 | ⓜⓔⓡⓡⓨ ©ⓗⓡⓘⓢⓣⓜⓐⓢ

jojuun

​You're right, she looks very different in these.  Well whatever they did for her at the iHeartAwards, they should keep it up.  She looks so good.

​In the first one I posted, they obviously only did foundation, mascara and a heavy red lip. In the second one (and during tonight's awards) they went with foundation, eyeliner, individual lashes, soft lipstick and contour (maybe even more). And it pays off. The extra glam time works for Madonna because she has beautiful even milky skin but they need to put that extra bit of color in her face because under heavy flash or stage light, she can look ghostly white. Plus, the straight or slightly tousled hair knocks off years on her. I like her curls, but this is a very welcome refreshment.

Archived