💙 HEAVY METAL LOVER T-SHIRT 💚

Follow Gaga Daily on Telegram
performance

Madonna performing "Ghosttown" with Taylor Swift on iHeartAwards

YSL

Featured Posts

nice performance, but OMG, she's ALWAYS latching onto the most popular performer of the moment.... Taylor, Miley, Britney, Ricky Martin.. the list is endless... and then once they stop having hits, she's nowhere to be seen.

​ricky who? :toofloppy: 

BUY BEAUTY BEHIND THE MADNESS ON ITUNES.

• Replies 218
  • Created
  • Last Reply
chris777

WaiTTTt Madonna looks amazing.

Taylor does too, but she is too skinny now.

Cute performance. Still waiting for Devil Pray to be released.

using young popstars again?

I see you Madge

giphy.gif

My Favs = Lady Gaga, Janet Jackson, Ricky Martin, AKB48

jojuun

Doin' the most. ​

BYE @ you

tumblr_nkrcpwtiU11txfj5eo8_400.gif

She's up on a chair singing her new single, asked Taylor (who's a huge Madonna fan) to play the guitar next to her, in a ripped blous​e because her video is about the end of the world. How is that doing the most?

I had it with this Madonna hate. Y'all always pissed about Madonna because "she's old and always gets on the latest trend", but she's always done that. She covered Michael Jackson songs and hung out with him in in the eighties, sang a duet with Babyface in the nineties (back when he was the hottest thing), kissed Britney in the 00's, twerked with Miley last year... Among a gazillion other examples. She's always working with the latest/newest because that's her thing. She worked with MNEK on her Rebel Heart album, who's an upcoming artist from the UK. 90% of this board doesn't even know who that is. Madonna has always been current and relevant and the fact that the world's biggest current stars are in line to work with her is a testament to her relevancy and icon-power. Gaga didn't turn her down back in 2009 either right? Sit downE and open your eyes to one of the few living legends that didn't end up dead or in rehab. 

nikola

she sounded good and i love the song....but adding taylor to it was kinda unnecessary and made her look despereate for atention...but i cant say is she did for atention so she can sell more albums or not......but it was good

I've got an "F" and a "C" and I got a "K" too And the only thing that is missing is a bitch like "U"

FrankGutz

OMG!!! That was ****ING GORGEOUS!!

tumblr_inline_nauejnW8Lq1sdq5iy.gif

Dᴄ • Dᴀʀᴋ Hᴏʀsᴇ | Hᴏʀʀᴏʀ • Tʜʀɪʟʟᴇʀ | Eʟᴇᴄᴛʀᴏɴɪᴄ | Fɪᴛɴᴇss | Mᴀɴᴅʏ Mᴏᴏʀᴇ • Lᴀᴅʏ Gᴀɢᴀ • Sᴏᴘʜɪᴇ Bᴇxᴛᴏʀ

Bebe

I missed the conversations about how desperate and trashy Paul McCartney and Tony Bennett are for collaborating with younger artists.

It's a lose-lose situation for Madge. When Gaga claimed Madonna didn't support younger artists the general consensus here was that it was true, Madonna was a b---h that didn't collaborate enough with younger artists. Now she is a desperate old wannabe for collaborating with younger people.

It's not like the young artists she is collaborating with don't have anything to gain from Madonna. Collaborations in pop are pretty common. I also don't tend to hear any criticism that Gaga constantly performs/collaborates with the likes of Elton, Sting, Brian May, Sugarland, Yoko Ono, Rolling Stones, Beyonce, R Kelly, Tony Bennett, Christina Aguilera ect. 

I mean how desperate is she to keep performing with these experienced icons with legions of fans :awkney: Can she not be considered an icon without them? 

androiduser

I missed the conversations about how desperate and trashy Paul McCartney and Tony Bennett are for collaborating with younger artists.

It's a lose-lose situation for Madge. When Gaga claimed Madonna didn't support younger artists the general consensus here was that it was true, Madonna was a b---h that didn't collaborate enough with younger artists. Now she is a desperate old wannabe for collaborating with younger people.

It's not like the young artists she is collaborating with don't have anything to gain from Madonna. Collaborations in pop are pretty common. I also don't tend to hear any criticism that Gaga constantly performs/collaborates with the likes of Elton, Sting, Brian May, Sugarland, Yoko Ono, Rolling Stones, Beyonce, R Kelly, Tony Bennett, Christina Aguilera ect. 

I mean how desperate is she to keep performing with these experienced icons with legions of fans http://gagadaily.com/uploads/default_awkney2.gif Can she not be considered an icon without them? 

​but that's really not the same thing..... Madonna is CONSTANTLY performing with the HOTTEST young artist of the moment, she's almost NEVER performing with other legends or with artists who are past their prime. It's really a pattern egoistic desperate attempts to make profit from someone else's cool status.

She NEVER comes up with some great collaboration with these youngsters, she just latches onto them in whatever scenario to get attention from a younger fanbase. It has nothing to do with artistry or producing something exciting, it's just clinging onto someone hot to get a few headlines and look hip , cool, young and fresh.

jojuun

I mean how desperate is she to keep performing with these experienced icons with legions of fans http://gagadaily.com/uploads/default_awkney2.gif Can she not be considered an icon without them? 

​I love Gaga, but homegirl didn't do her homework when she made that claim. Madonna has ALWAYS supported other and new artists, especially women who were deemed to be the "next Madonna". 

ALWAYS.

mads32,0.jpg

Britney-Madonna-Christina-madonna-320672

FrankGutz

Can you guys just stop for a second!? we are here because of the music, and let's be honest, that was pretty awesome! i love it & i totally enjoyed it. Im glad that she enjoyed & made it so fun & great.

Dᴄ • Dᴀʀᴋ Hᴏʀsᴇ | Hᴏʀʀᴏʀ • Tʜʀɪʟʟᴇʀ | Eʟᴇᴄᴛʀᴏɴɪᴄ | Fɪᴛɴᴇss | Mᴀɴᴅʏ Mᴏᴏʀᴇ • Lᴀᴅʏ Gᴀɢᴀ • Sᴏᴘʜɪᴇ Bᴇxᴛᴏʀ

Archived