bionic

Ghostown feat. Taylor Swift http://gagadaily.com/uploads/default_air.jpg 

​not even a vocalist :toofloppy: the rihjection

buy bionic

• Replies 218
  • Created
  • Last Reply
androiduser

nice performance, but OMG, she's ALWAYS latching onto the most popular performer of the moment.... Taylor, Miley, Britney, Ricky Martin.. the list is endless... and then once they stop having hits, she's nowhere to be seen.

Guggenheim

The desperation and struggle is real omg. she's so thirsty for that hit latching oto two things that are  hot in Swift aNd empire

No Madonna this won't help the young-ins notice you and stop your singles from flopping

androiduser

The desperation and struggle is real omg. she's so thirsty for that hit latching oto two things that are  hot in Swift aNd empire

No Madonna this won't help the young-ins notice you and stop your singles from flopping

​exactly.... the most popular singer at the moment, and the hottest show in the US... she's like a tapeworm

Spock

​not even a vocalist :toofloppy: the rihjection

Less of a rejection than having Sir Paul accompany you on a subpar single just to play the guitar :reductive: And still pressed she still isn't promoting Style :madge:

who will love me when the night is over

bionic

Less of a rejection than having Sir Paul accompany you on a subpar single just to play the guitar :reductive: And still pressed she still isn't promoting Style :madge:

​i mean at least he lipped along to the song... t swift didn't even get a closeup :toofloppy: 

buy bionic

RebeldeFaith

​Good but I was expecting Taylor to sing too. :noparty:

I thought that they were going to sing "Fifteen" because of Madonna. :fan:

Something something idk

Archived