news

Diane Warren planning to work with Lady Gaga for more songs

Rifek

Featured Posts

• Replies 72
  • Created
  • Last Reply
Fiona Apple

​Well let's see how big will be Diane's participation on the album if she's really working with Gaga again. But I do find it odd.

​I don't think that Gaga will work with her tbh

HausOfNena

Everyone running to Diane to get all the answers Gaga wouldn't give :toofunny:  :rip: 

This. :dies:

CannaeDrive

​It's true but Til It Happens To You isn't a real Gaga track.it's just a soundtrack. In her albums she pretty much writes everything

​Even though it is only a soundtrack, Gaga is credited both as co-writer AND as the producer of TIHTY, ref: end credits of the The Hunting Ground movie.

"Fame Is A Boomerang" - Maria Callas

Michael

​After all that "Singers should write their own songs" drama on the ARTPOP era I really doubt that 

​Gaga always co-writes tho lol :emma:

Weasel

This b---h is really milking that Gaga hype huh. Can she just shut up till something happens (no pun intended :koons:) 

Fiona Apple

​Why?

​I don't know..I just have this feeling.She might work on one or two tracks tho. I would be here for that

Fiona Apple

​Even though it is only a soundtrack, Gaga is credited both as co-writer AND as the producer of TIHTY, ref: end credits of the The Hunting Ground movie.

​Of course :applause: She did work on the track :whitney:

Jesse Pinkman

​Hasn't Gaga always been a collaborative writer?

Yeah, she always collaborates with her producers and she co-wrote with Redone and Will.I.Am. on ARTPOP.

It's science, bitch

Whispering

Why are random people on Twitter calling this older, highly respected woman a b---h? God, Twitter monsters are embarassing! :fail:

Andreyw

I guess those tracks will end up somewhere in the recycle bin or in the best case in a forgotten folder

tumblr_nlmoycob8J1rids08o1_500.png

Whispering

​Gaga always co-writes tho lol :emma:

Not her lyrics. Not in the way that she did here with Diane. 

monketsharona

Gaga always works with other songwriters tho ..She is always the main writer of her songs but other people help her as well

​This.

Gaga gives the material of her songs. Then she works with her producers or other people to make it better. But she's writting her own songs for sure.

She co-wrote TIHTY with Diane (and produced it by herself I think). I would be glad to hear more Gaga / Diane Warren songs. Diane is a great and talented songwriter ! 

Fiona Apple

Why are random people on Twitter calling this older, highly respected woman a b---h? God, Twitter monsters are embarassing! :fail:

​I thought it was just me :rip:

Archived