Follow Gaga Daily on Telegram
news

Diane Warren planning to work with Lady Gaga for more songs

Rifek

Featured Posts

​Diane and Gaga co writed

​After all that "Singers should write their own songs" drama on the ARTPOP era I really doubt that 

If you see me posting like crazy, I'm either bored or procrastinating.

• Replies 72
  • Created
  • Last Reply
artRaver

Will they be good though?

That's the question.

:fat:

✿ cherry blossom girl ✿

Fiona Apple

​After all that "Singers should write their own songs" drama on the ARTPOP era I really doubt that ​

Gaga always works with other songwriters tho ..She is always the main writer of her songs but other people help her as well

ARTUNiCORN

​After all that "Singers should write their own songs" drama on the ARTPOP era I really doubt that 

​TIHTY is written by Gaga and Diane 

bionic

​Hasn't Gaga always been a collaborative writer?

buy bionic

​Hasn't Gaga always been a collaborative writer?

With producers and they (according to Gaga) had little influence, but Diane sounds like she would be the main songwritter in a song

MonsterMum

Diane is feeding you guys exactly what you want to hear :toofunny:

- release within a month

- working on more songs

This lady wants the attention and Oscar next year and that's all she cares about. 

Koreku

Everyone running to Diane to get all the answers Gaga wouldn't give :toofunny:  :rip: 

You don't deserve a point of view if the only thing you see is you.

Fiona Apple

With producers and they (according to Gaga) had little influence, but Diane sounds like she would be the main songwritter in a song

​It's true but Til It Happens To You isn't a real Gaga track.it's just a soundtrack. In her albums she pretty much writes everything

Rifek

yep, but LadyGagaNow + Diane said Gaga's team is working on TIHTY so I think they might changed their plans... hope so :D 

❗️ IG: thebumblebee__ ❗️

​It's true but Til It Happens To You isn't a real Gaga track.it's just a soundtrack. In her albums she pretty much writes everything

​Well let's see how big will be Diane's participation on the album if she's really working with Gaga again. But I do find it odd.

Archived